[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with Russia and its obsession with east europe? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG0006.jpg (610KB, 1117x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0006.jpg
610KB, 1117x800px
What is it with Russia and its obsession with east europe?

Why don't you faggots ever go enslave the middle east? Those gipsyes deserve soviet communism more than anyone on the planet.
>>
File: natoexpansionpic.jpg (51KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
natoexpansionpic.jpg
51KB, 453x599px
>>136121084
>muh Russia
>>
>>136121084
Well, we tried. Syria, Egypt, Yemen. All of them had russian guns and money. Some of them had soviet goverments(Yemen). The reason is why it never worked is obvious
>>
>>136121229
It's almost like they don't want to live under the utopian society that was communism again. I wonder why
>>
>>136121084

Ethnic Slavs, duh

Civic nationalism is less important than ethnic when you're given a choice of one.
>>
File: 1500323723595.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1500323723595.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>136121358
>implying Russia is still communist
>>
>>136121084
I went to school with a Russian and he thought Eastern Europe was rightful Russian land, because of the Russian Empire and Soviet Union
>>
File: 1501667670631.jpg (286KB, 832x726px) Image search: [Google]
1501667670631.jpg
286KB, 832x726px
>>136121487
They're dumb enough that they want to try again and Eastern European countries are smart enough to set up against the future.
>>
Russia likes to have "buffers" protecting its "mainland". Eastern Europe is one such buffer. Three times the west tried to invade (Sweden 1707, France 1812, Germany 1941) and the Russia was saved only by its enormous size and lack of infrastructure. That is also why they try to keep their buffers poor and undeveloped - as such they serve as better buffer.
For the record, I really hate Russia. But there is a some dark logic to what they did or do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.