[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG WAR?! We've been 42 years without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1500436273377.png (107KB, 241x212px) Image search: [Google]
1500436273377.png
107KB, 241x212px
/pol/, WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG WAR?!

We've been 42 years without a large war, one that requires a draft in America.

We've been nearly 80 years without a WORLD war.

When the fuck is it going to happen? Better yet, a world war? This is the kind of shit that causes culture to aspire and improve. When we sit around, we get weak men and women everywhere who just become softies. Then we get all this hedonist BS.

SO WHEN IS IT GONNA HAPPEN POL?! GIVE ME YOUR PREDICTIONS AND REASONS!
>>
>>136111958
There won't be. There'll be more Syria but nothing big scale these days.
>>
>>136112016
That's impossible and you know it. Humanity is a species of war and conflict. There WILL be another war at some point, it is only a matter of when.
>>
Islam vs. The west.
The purging of welfare migrants from europe.
>>
>>136112072
Europe doesn't understand that it's already in the middle of a Gen4 war.
And it's losing.
We're not doing much better.
>>
>>136111958
European widespread civil war.
>>
You're already in a World War, it started September 11th, 2001.
>>
>>136111958
>Syria not a big war
>Iraq not a big war
>Afganistan not a big war
>>
>>136112147
There comes a point where an animal, no matter how passive or cowardice it is, is pushed to the point where it suddenly lashes out.

Most humans in a period of peace do this, it's just that Whites lash back the hardest. There is only so much they can push before the lion suddenly wakes up.

>>136112179
This is what I fear. The guise of terrorism is simply a smoke screen to keep us in a state of """"war"""". I'm talking about a REAL war. Full fledged nation against nation, where every single person must do their part.

America during World War 2 is example of this. During and after, culture was booming. People were united, to kill german nazis and gooks. After that, we had men everywhere who had their wits about them. Veterans, hardened by war, came home. Anyone who was still a liberal pussy was simply put off as a retard and society really grew.

Now we have a society of shit. The last generation is gone and now we have weak men. As they always say, "Hard times create hard men, hard men bring good times, good times make weak mean, weak men bring hard times".

So when is it going to repeat? The last part has been going on for way too long...
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>136111958
Korea really died out quick. Well it's on pause at the moment.

Inida and china maybe, heard india is building its forces up on the boarder with china and that other country.

Alot of cyber and trade wars happening though.

Russia vs america will never happen without the costing us the world.

So fuck i don't know.
>>
File: youknowwhattodo.gif (1MB, 720x404px)
youknowwhattodo.gif
1MB, 720x404px
>>136111958
It'll happen when us sedentary cunts get bored of waiting for someone else to start something and we start it ourselves.
>>
>>136112292
These are nothing compared to wars that require a draft. Ya they may be "big", but they aren't being fought on our behalf.
>>
>>136111958
Soon.
>>
File: 1499142441495.jpg (65KB, 362x358px)
1499142441495.jpg
65KB, 362x358px
Alright, if no big war, then when will an inner conflict arise? A race war? WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OFF OUR ASSES AND DO SOMETHING?!

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. WE THROW OUR JABS AND TAKE OUR PUNCHES AND NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. SOCIETY STILL DEGENERATES AND WE STILL JUST SIT HERE. I'M TIRED OF SITTING HERE /POL/, BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO BY MYSELF. WE NEED SOMETHING BIG TO RALLY BEHIND, OR ELSE WE ARE GOING TO SIT HERE FOREVER AND DO JACK SHIT!!!
>>
>>136112147

This. The war never ended, it just changed forms. It's not fought with weapons anymore, but with immigration, outbreeding and resource manipulation.
>>
>>136112504
How soon anon?! When is it going to fucking happen?! Tell me, lest you leave me hopeless!
>>
>>136112664
Then when the fuck are we going to respond and actually do shit?
>>
>>136112625
Boring life, huh? I know how it feels
>>
>one that requires a draft in America.

I think it's pretty save to assume a draft would never work in america, simply because most of the masses know how corrupt and full of utter shit their government and institutitons are.

that shit may work in russia, where they got ant like mentality, but not in the americas.
>>
>>136112725
I work an 8 hour job, plan to go back to second year of tech-school, and then join the military.

YOU KNOW WHAT NONE OF THIS DOES?! NONE OF THIS BRINGS ABOUT THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. EVEN IN THE MILITARY, ALL I COULD POSSIBLY DO IS KILL A FEW MUZZIES, AND FOR WHAT?!

It is fucking boring, but even the parts that pick up will not do anything. I want to see WAR. NOT JUST SOME FUCKING SHOTS IN SOME FUCKWAD OF A DESERT, I WANT TO SEE US UNITE BEHIND SOMETHING, AND DO SHIT.

>>136112838
When people are faced with imprisonment, they'd rather take a good way out. When the war machines of America awaken, and the propoganda is thrown into our face, we will do anything to protect it. Trump is perfect for this. Call him corrupt, but we know that he can carry the war machine out of inactivity when we are faced with an actual threat.
>>
>>136112902
>When people are faced with imprisonment, they'd rather take a good way out.

yeah do me a favor dont (you) me again till you hit puberty and your balls drop, kiddo
>>
File: 1487695327179.jpg (224KB, 723x960px)
1487695327179.jpg
224KB, 723x960px
>>136112449
>So when is it going to repeat? The last part has been going on for way too long...

Can't be allowed in the way any of us would be thinking. You have a segment of the male population that is waking up very quickly to the raw deal we've been sold, can't have them receiving training and combat experience and be allowed to come back to use those skills with what they now know.

If things do indeed go hot, oh yeah we'll be sent into the fray. All the while being replaced back home by the third world, white men will not be allowed to come back in one piece. Take that to heart.
>>
File: 1500181797866.jpg (49KB, 646x960px)
1500181797866.jpg
49KB, 646x960px
All you fucking larpers in this thread.

You do realize that war is brutal and none of you will last 5 minutes?

Go back to playing Call of Duty/Arma or whatever military sim you are playing these days.
>>
>>136112962
Are you retarded? Do you not realize that there are punishments for when people refuse the draft? Unless you are in college, you have to attend the draft lest you didn't sign up for it. You face up to ten years of imprisonment.

You can't just ignore cause and effect and proceed to fling shit, retard.
>>
>>136112902
You want a meaning to your life, anon.
>>
>>136113090
>implying that i said it wasn't brutal

I know that people are going to die. I know that I risk dying, but if we are going to be hit by a draft, do you think anyone wants to go in thinking that they are going to die?

Where is your winning fervor, britbong? Are you the type of person to scream "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!" when shit hits the fan?

Pathetic.
>>
Since the invention of nukes, wars shouldnt be fought conventional like ww2.
>>
>>136113224
In a way, yes. I already have a meaning, I just want a means of carrying it out in a society that is better. Do you think I want to be in a society that is like this, but three times as worse? No. If it means that I have to pitch in and help bring the wave that changes it, then so be it. One person alone can't do much, but millions can.
>>
>>136113299
Don't be so eager to die for a bunch of Jewish bankers.
>>
>>136113335
This is the only thing I fear. What good is a war and a reshaping of society when you throw in a nuke and wipe it all out completely? I know that I can say that "No nation would do that! They know that it could lead to the end of the world!" but that is plain stupid.

It'd just be good to hope that we have the means to prevent it from even happening in the first place, be it anti nuclear technology, or other means.
>>
>>136113399
Don't believing this fucking meme.
>>
>>136111958
Continous war for 30 years
More bombs dropped in local conflicts than in entire ww2
Asks when war starts....
>>
>>136113399
Any war large on scale of a World War is usually not a war we are fighting for someone else.
>>
>>136113493
That's because we are simply trying to defeat an enemy that can't be defeated. Unless we outright destroy the entire middle easts population, then there will always be muzzies wlling to die for their shit religion. Besides, most of those bombs are simply due to the length we have gone too. I know we are at war, but this isn't enough. Very few are rallying behind this war.
>>
>>136111958
India vs. China
>>
File: tacticalseals.gif (2MB, 400x205px)
tacticalseals.gif
2MB, 400x205px
>>136113090
>war is brutal
Yes, faggot, we all realize that. Some of us would rather risk death and mutilation than stagnate, playing Arma and wondering what it would have felt like to fight for the survival of your people.
>tfw no people
>tfw no purpose
I can't speak for other anons, but I know I'm itching for shit to go down.
>>
>>136113468
listen here immature child,

if you ever get the bright idea of joining the military, and they tell you to go put people into prisons or camps because they refuse to serve this corrupt government and their war mongering.

I will put a bullet through YOUR head before you know what hit you sooner than you will ever take me alive.

and Im sure there are many people out there that would do the same.

just a little protip on survivalism out there.

your bolshevik mentality will not be tolerated by people like me
>>
>>136111958
There will be nothing to aspire to if it happens.
>>
>>136111958

>american education
>>
>>136114130
We'll see who kills who in the grit of things, nigger. I'd die for my country if it means protecting it, but I'll take you and as many others as I can out before I let that happen. All the better when I and everyone else around me is inspiring the people back home and rallying them behind a common goal.

>>136114042
You've basically summed up what I've been trying to say.
>>
>>136114401
>We'll see who kills who in the grit of things,

exactly, now youre beginign to understand

we'll see who kills who

untill then, play is smart, if you want to live long that is.
>>
>>136114282
>not realizing that our current war is almost pointless and that it doesn't effect us, or rally people behind anything.

The conflict of the middle-east holds almost nothing for us. It's simply a war fought for other people.
>>
>>136114492
>a war fought for other people
Yes. Fought for your corporate masters.
>>
>>136114492
Which is one that we need not be in. We want a war that is BIG, but ALSO serves to protect us, or our interest. At least something to rally behind.
>>
>>136114664
Meant for >>136114583
>>
>>136112179
That 'war' only accelerated from that date.
It started earlier.
>>
>>136114681

(((They))) want war for (YOU).

https://youtu.be/F3_EXqJ8f-0
>>
>>136111958

Give it fucking time faggot, after the napoleonic wars it took a century for something big to get going.
>>
>>136111958
right now
>>
>>136111958
The global financial system is on it's last legs.

Next american recession will probably kick it off. You cunts won't be able to afford the welfare state anymore so expect nigger chimpouts and angry old people.

The population of the elites is tied to the productivity of the masses. When growth reverses as it absolutely must do at some point there will be infighting.

Fed is raising interest rates. Extrapolations of Fed Data suggest some time between late 2017 and 2019.

Trigger a recession and blame it on Trump.
>>
File: 1469609678118.jpg (60KB, 800x533px)
1469609678118.jpg
60KB, 800x533px
>>136111958
>WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG WAR?!
It's happening right now in my pants.

I have defiled Mummy.
>>
>>136111958
Islam versus European civilization. As muslims become more populous in Europe they'll grow more cocky and aggressive and seek to impose their stinking ideology on Europeans. It will be more like the Thirty Years War, messy and complicated. A Europe wide civil war with deluded leftists siding with muslims.
>>
Future holds nothing but exponentially increasing amounts of death.
c:
>>
>>136111958
Soon goy soon
>>
>>136111958

So funny this hungry americans seeking for war when at the time it happens they only will stay with a shotgun in their respective basement corners.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.