[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best stock of negro? what country has bred most superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1478839667976.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478839667976.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
what is the best stock of negro? what country has bred most superior negros specimen? it isnt africa
>>
File: texasball.png (14KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
texasball.png
14KB, 800x800px
>>136110770
Texas.
>>
>>136110832
this is up there, but what abought the british niggers with british accents and white women fucking powers
>>
>>136110882
Oh I didn't realize you meant house niggers. Probably Britain. Texas has the best field niggers though. Built like oxen.
>>
>>136110949
yes i suppose you can break them up into categories

niggers
house niggers
field niggers
somalian nigger you know
>>
File: catcherfreeman.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
catcherfreeman.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>136111027
it's always been:
>house niggers
They're fairer, usually women, and serve tea and cook and change diapers and such.
>field niggers
They're darkies and built like oxen to plow and cut trees

You can use used up house niggers for light field work like picking cotton. Sometimes you need a specialized nigger called a catcher freeman to catch runaway niggers.
>>
>>136110770
The black dude following him around was smarter than him. He spoke swahili, english, french and chinese.
>>
>>136110770
One of the best subsaharan countries right now is Rwanda.
>>
File: ++++images.duckduckgo.com.png (99KB, 629x477px) Image search: [Google]
++++images.duckduckgo.com.png
99KB, 629x477px
>>136110770
>>
We french had top notch house niggers too
>>
File: africanhistory.jpg (511KB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
africanhistory.jpg
511KB, 1238x2513px
>>
>>136110770
Nigeria have the highest iq if i remember corrrectly
>>
Colombians
>>
>>136110770
whos this guy?
>>
>>136112421
He is a chinese man on a documentary called "empire of dust"
>>
Barbados you utter plebians
>>
>>136110770
ghana used to be pretty woke
>fought of muslim invasors who honored them by baming their ghana (warrior)
>made bank through slavery and gold trade
>fought off the brits whose invasion failed miserable at the shores (they even kept the skull of an general)
when they gained independance they even had a based president who got overthrown by (((rebel forces))) propt-up by the cia so they could install a puppet govermant. they also don't have covil wars and too many chimpouts
>>
>>136112890
this
>>
Lenny Henry
Ainsley Harriot
Trevor Mcdonald

We have the best nogs
>>
>>136113417Jamaican British
>>
What about Ethiopians? Anecdotally, in my experience, they seem alright. Funny - I was talking to one the other day who is getting married (she was born in the US) and I asked her if her fiance was Ethiopian and she said "no, he's African American" like implying she didn't consider herself that way.
>>
>>136113585
What about rwandans?
>>136103053
>>
What about Ethiopians? Anecdotally, in my experience, they seem alright. Funny - I was talking to one the other day who is getting married (she was born in the US) and I asked her if her fiance was Ethiopian and she said "no, he's African American" like implying she didn't consider herself that way.

>>136113685
Don't know any to be honest.
>>
>>136112890
I've met some ghanians, chill guys. Ethiopians are also honorary aryans in my book
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.