[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I support the Russian investigation. If there is even a 1% chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: America1.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
America1.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I support the Russian investigation.

If there is even a 1% chance that Russians are in the White House, they must be rooted out.

The investigation must be allowed to take it's course to allow us to find the truth. It is only after we let this investigation run it's course and the truth found that trust can be established. Truth after all and not murky governance is the greatest virtue of a Democracy.
>>
>>136105130
Oh but mossad and the jew lobby is ok?

Fucking neck yourself
>>
>>136105130
If your citizens are multicultural morass but your government has a tiff when ONE NON JEWISH FOREIGNER HAS ONE IOTA OF INFLUENCE, maybe you deserve the failed-empire label.
>>
>>136105130
The Awans are Russian! The Awans are Russian! Well, they're gone now, so you can relax.
>>
it's already been proven fake faggot
>>
>>136105130
They do the same thing we do.
Put people in comprimising situations and document it with video/audio.
When you want something to go your way you let the subject know that compromising information will find its way into the media.

Trump with his gigantic ego would have been an easy mark for this.

Putin is the big leagues. An ex kgb pro. Trump is outclassed here. Its like the MLB playing a little league team.

Im sure they have shit on him. He would have been dumb enough, or blinded by ego such that they cleaned his clock 6 ways from sunday.
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1a9.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>136105130
Agreed. We need to defend the United States constitution and drain the swump of Trump, Russia and all their cronies.

Fuck big business controlling the government, politicians should be their for the people and this great nation!
>>
>>136105389
It will not be proven fake/real until the investigation has run it's course. It will only be proven fake/real when we have enough evidence to assess whether it is fake/real.

>>136105277
It could be one, it could be many. We must find out.

>>136105227
The Russian lobby is worse. You only need look at what happens when the Russians rule Estonia to find out.
>>
File: 1499196086104.jpg (19KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499196086104.jpg
19KB, 363x475px
>>136105130
pretty much everyone is alright with the russian investigation happening, the point of contention is the clickbait dying legacy media hyper spin that is making boomers and other retards panic and overreact to, so far, relatively benign actions between the trump campaign and "russians".

please never make a thread here again, there's probably at least 10 different threads you could've shit this comment out into instead of taking up space in the catalog with your uninteresting and fairly common take on this specific event. lurk, lurk forever newfag.
>>
File: 1487629253586.jpg (82KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487629253586.jpg
82KB, 1024x640px
>post something dumb
>include eagle
>suddenly its alright and no one can call you out
What's wrong with Russia, anyway? They're white, have a strong cultural identity, and aren't trying to fuck us over on trade deals.
>>
>>136105581
Oh, man.
I mean, I completely agree with you 100%, but in order for this to happen, you'd have to clean out all three branches of government.
The power is too familial, too entrenched, too protective of their class, and FAR too wealthy. Nothing short of a repeat of 1776 could do it.
And even then, how long before the old rot sets right back in?
>>
You ignorant assholes are actively invading, destabilizing and destroying sovereign countries and killing people to establish central banks, save the petrodollar and support greater israels profit. I can't believe how uneducated you are to get outraged when somebody manages to become president and actively tries to lower the influence of those corrupt warmongers who sacrifice your people for their interests
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.