[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP of the "Should we go to war with /pol/?', I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
OP of the "Should we go to war with /pol/?', I have no beef with pol, i was just misguided and wanted the mods to stop dumping shit on our board.

I was caught up in the moment when i saw other war threads on /bant/ and how they stole our GETS, I posted another war thread and didn't expect it to blow up considering that my past few unrelated threads would have no replies. This whole conflict could and would have been avoided had I phrased it to say /pol/'s MODS. I was a complete dumb-ass, I wasn't thinking, I'm having a panic attack and am bathing in my own self guilt.

I apologize for everything.
This Anon may take a break for a while...
>>
K... keep me posted
>>
File: BANTSHEES BTFO.png (387KB, 1561x567px) Image search: [Google]
BANTSHEES BTFO.png
387KB, 1561x567px
>>136087300
Keep true to your roots. Stay on /bant/ but just remember that you post on a /pol/ colony. The sole purpose of /bant/ was to contain the various non-/pol/ related cancers being posted to /pol/ everyday

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/123131940/
>>
>>136088081
fat lotta good that shit did.
>>
>>136089601
I know it didn't do shit and as far as I'm concerned /bant/ shouldn't exist, but when commie larpers start raiding us we have to set the record straight. /bant/ is the containment colony of /pol/ and always will be. No amount of people they amass in a discord will change their bastard board.
>>
>>136087300
Fuck you commies /bant/ is our board. Don't trust any anti-/pol/ sentiment, we need you /pol/ newfags to combat the an*mefags, don't trust the an*mecunts who want to take over our board.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.