[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao Milo talks about how his small little youtube channel i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (871KB, 707x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
871KB, 707x782px
lmao Milo talks about how his small little youtube channel is making 20k a month ith only 600k followers Alex immediately shuts him down to stop anyone from then putting 2:2 together based on Alex's YT subscribers and numbers and realize how much he's probably making...to go to commercial and sell us products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oreSF-I98c&feature=youtu.be&t=239
>>
Bella thorn is burning the whore candle at both ends even faster than lindsey lohan. Like a dog dragging its ass on the carpet
>>
no one cares faggot
>>
>>136080617
camera was zooming out already. had to go to break...
>>
How much Infowars would net in a month?
>>
>>136080617
Alex isn't a one man band though. He employs people and has producers and so on.
>>
>>136081453
how many followers do they have
over how many channels
>>
>>136080617
alex said he lost 70% of his revenue

he would make 80k a month or so from youtube with that , since has 2 million subs
>>
>>136081474

u think he pays these ppl?

remember when they found out one of the girls was actually a college girl who worked there as an intern, the one they found who worked for another paper that was against his supposed beliefs

this was like 2 years ago i think and he talked his way around it but during it he admitted she was only working for him as an intern
>>
>>136082442
>remember when they found out one of the girls was actually a college girl who worked there as an intern, the one they found who worked for another paper that was against his supposed beliefs

No. None of that is significant or remotely present in my memory. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
subs don't mean jack shit, views do. YT revenue depends on a lot of things
>>
>>136080617
someone posted hitler loli yesterday and said how she has 600,000 subs on sandniggertube
>>
>>136080793
She doesn't date blacks, and probably supports Trump.
>>
>>136081777
Trips of obvious truth. Alex has many expenses to cover, he actually has a seriuos operation going on, which he says costs over 50 million dollars annually
>>
File: 1488572127807-alexhicks-1.gif (1MB, 1000x492px) Image search: [Google]
1488572127807-alexhicks-1.gif
1MB, 1000x492px
>>136080617
I'm kollecting all of their shekels, this is what bill Hicks meant when he said he's losing gold cos of the internet.

Ama
>>
File: Untitled44.png (876KB, 1254x688px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled44.png
876KB, 1254x688px
>>136080617
>>136081201
Look at their view counts. They aren't making much money from youtube.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.