[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /pol/, storytime. Incoming blogpost with lolis inside: >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1463868450900.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463868450900.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Ok /pol/, storytime.
Incoming blogpost with lolis inside:

>be doing my daily groceries
>there's this 80's shop regented by a 70yo couple, classic spanish grandparents, really sweet and polite
>become close to them as I go there on a weekly basis to do my groceries (also they have like everything priced like 2€ lower than other markets)
>sudden family of 3 of arabic descent come into the store
>classic hijab'd women and menacing father that will certainly hit her from time to time and a fucking faggot little shitskin kid
>they are loud as fuck speaking in their foreign tongue-twister language
>they get a cart, weird thing to do as the store is really small and people usually take a basket
>they start placing all sorts of items in it, literally half the store
>they struggle to pay as 2 of their 3 cards seem to have run out of money
>the woman tries to pay but the husband looks at her in disapproval and grabs the card from her hands
>they say something like "we will take the cart here close we have car nearby"
>they never show up again and the owner says he is fed up with these people, alluding to this not being the first time it happens
>feel a mix of sadness and anger as I felt like I should have followed them acting as a worker or something

cont.
>>
>>136072465
>>
File: 1364902507433.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1364902507433.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>be there again like a month after the mudslimes robbed the cart
>Im the only customer this time, or it seems like that at least
>have a basket half full of groceries, Im tired and just want to return home with my gf and chill
>"this will take me 10 mins tops"
>a middle aged, gipsy looking woman crosses me
>she is carrying a bottle of cola and something else
>decide, as I usually do, to let her go first
>SURPRISE SURPRISE she pulls a cart FULL of groceries close to fall down from the nearest corner
>she starts to place everything in the paying spot
>"well, who cares about 10 mins more" I think to myself
>then, the unspeakable happens
>the woman starts shouting at the cashier due to her asking about her husband
>"THAT PIG, THAT DISGUSTING MAN, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE DID? HE CHEATED ON ME"
>"HE CHEATED ON ME AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? I STARTED HITTING HIM, I DIDN'T STOP UNTIL HE WAS ON THE GROUND AND THEN I CALLED THE POLICE TO TELL THEM HE HIT ME AND TO REMOVE HIM FROM MY HOUSE!"
>she started to laugh
>"THAT PIG, THAT MAN IM GETTING EVERY PENNY OUT OF HIM AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM, I SHOULD HAVE"
>she proceeds to show the cashier photos of herself in bikini saying how hot she still was despite her age
>she talks aswell about her sons, saying she doesn't really care about them
>this goes on for 40 mins
>the nice grandpa finally returns and tells the woman to kindly fuck off so I can pay
>mfw if this was a man saying those things the police would have been there carrying him to the police station

cont.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.