[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Podesta is a Kappa: blood drinking, kidnapping, raping demon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Podesta Kappa.png (198KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
Podesta Kappa.png
198KB, 592x333px
John Podesta looks too similar to a Kappa for it to be coincidence. What are Kappas known for? Kidnapping children, raping women, drinking human blood, eating human flesh, and stealing people's souls by the use of some kind of anal magic.

From Wikipedia: Kappa are usually seen as mischievous troublemakers or trickster figures. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as looking up women's kimonos, to the malevolent, such as drowning people and animals, kidnapping children, raping women and at times eating human flesh. Folk beliefs claim the cucumber as their traditional favorite meal.[9]

As water monsters, kappa have been blamed for drownings, and are often said to try to lure people into water and pull them in with their great skill at wrestling.[9] They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers, or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29
>>
not the craziest shit ive heard

after seeing their dealings, calling them demons, if not unjustified
>>
If it looks like a fuck, sounds like a duck etc.

Let be known from this day forth, John "kappa" Podesta.
>>
>>136069322
is not*
>>
Yes, there are people larping as supernatural entities, I like the succubie during my commute, they'll try to sync your breathing if they see you are meditating.

Only a connection with the only true supernatural entity, the pantheist God, can allow you to also be supernatural. Want telepathy? Submit.
>>
File: IMG_3902.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3902.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
しょうがない
>>
>>136069680
I think you mean entites LARPing as people (not the other way around), but yes.
>>
File: 37.jpg (69KB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
69KB, 200x172px
>>
File: keepo.jpg (25KB, 341x252px) Image search: [Google]
keepo.jpg
25KB, 341x252px
birds of a feather
>>
Can we get a side by side comparison so the meme magic may commence?
>>
>>136069098
quality thread
>>
>>136071959
uhhh...look at the OP.
>>
File: 1500668539238.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500668539238.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>
>>136069098
Kappas btfo
>>
>>136069098
K A P P A
A
P
P
A
>>
no kappa no keepo
>>
>>136069680
How do I submit? Throw in psychic powers and I'll do anything, I'll suck ya dick right here
>>
>>136072266
Those are shit pictures to be honest.
>>
File: DBwzON8UIAABihd.jpg (53KB, 372x528px) Image search: [Google]
DBwzON8UIAABihd.jpg
53KB, 372x528px
>>
>>136069098
> Podestas email password was leaked on 4chan 13 October 2016
> No emails were ever released despite several anons posing screen grabs
> Julian Assange goes silent for several months after October 16th

My questions -
Where are the emails
Did the leaf and the brotbong that downloaded them survive
>>
>>136072519

desu I thought people were using soft matching on photoshop to merge the images of the two and then posting them, but nah. the similarities are beyond the pale.
>>
File: koop.jpg (13KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
koop.jpg
13KB, 200x197px
>>136069098
just jump on his head then
>>
>>136070060
There's no such thing.

Just because some humans do actually have telepathy and can use it to convince people they're angels or demons doesn't mean the power comes from anything other than a connection to God.

>>136073069
Everything you've become has been so only within the confines of the laws of universe that came into existence within the first million years of the big bang.

You are already submitting to God as you read this.
>>
>>136069680

>Only a connection with the only true supernatural entity, the pantheist God, can allow you to also be supernatural

False.
>>
>>136074076

Rather, I should say disingenuous.

Your connection is there, whether you want it or not. It has nothing to do with submission.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.