[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw you realize that you fell for the LARP. WHAnon was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1477739113969.png (213KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1477739113969.png
213KB, 512x384px
Post yfw you realize that you fell for the LARP.

WHAnon was fake
FBIAnon was fake
Pizzagate was fake
Everything's fake

Mueller's going to convene a kangaroo court and the entire government-media complex is going to cheer.

Meanwhile every "woke" person is too complacent and and sedentary to stake their livelihoods on real change.

All that's left will be us and the shills shitposting in the dark.
>>
>>136059940
First year on pol eh? Take the black pill amigo
>>
File: image-20.gif (9KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image-20.gif
9KB, 400x300px
>>136059940

Nah, Mueller's /ourguy/. The upper right hand corner will confirm that the grand jury will be for clinton.
>>
If Mueller and his kangaroo court successfully oust Trump then the joke is on the left because that doesn't mean we bring in Hillary, it means the left gets President Pence. Hahajjja
>>
>>136061080
Pence is a pussy retard
>>
>>136059940
>All that's left will be us and the shills shitposting in the dark.
I guess the black pill after an election cycle we won must be the hardest. Don't do a hero an when, stream it
>>
Thinking that Mueller is hiring all these Hillary donors as a double secret way of investigating Hillary Clinton is the saddest form of wish fulfillment.
>>
>>136061218
Regardless, the left think that by removing Trump that everything he's done gets undone, that it means Hillary won and she and her cabinet will set up shop. Joke's still on them.
>>
>>136061080
Pence is nearly as bad as Crooked Hilary. Just another swamp creature
>>
>>136059940
The only thing left I have: Anger.

Anger at the regime that strung me along with disnifo and fake bombshells for months.

Fuck Trump and fuck Putin.
>>
>>136062321
Checked rocking a flak jacket
>>
IT WAS HER TURN
>no democratic senate
>no democratic congress
>awan brothers under judicial watch and federal investigation as litigation pending
>special council being set up
>james alefantis shitting himself
>wasserman-schultz a non-functioning waste of space
>venezuelan coup is failing
>qatar withdraws donations
>only made $35 my first week with SB despite getting lots of (You)s
>lost my real job to a nigger diversity hire

I fell for a LARP, alright. Leftycucks pretending things are okay and that we aren't villains is th greatest cogdis in the world right now.
>>
>>136061080

Unless they go for some nullification bs and hand her the presidency.
>>
FBI anon and Pizzagate were real.
>>
>>136059940
>>
>>136062882
Please be real
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.