[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a debate with a friend over Trudeau fucking Canada but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dramaboy.jpg (13KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
dramaboy.jpg
13KB, 220x329px
Having a debate with a friend over Trudeau fucking Canada but he doesn't seem to listen to logic.

Anyone have a list or links to "reputable" stuff showing how much of a fuckup he is?
>>
>>136058912
Why bother arguing when you can just throw him out of a helicopter?
>>
>>136058912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqNdWxDiTEI
>>
he gave millions to a literal terrorist and uses tax dollars to pay for cardboard cutouts of himself, giant floating yellow ducks and vacations
if your friend still thinks he's fine after that, there's no hope for him
>>
>>136059073
This. Don't argue with losers.
>>
>Will others fight my battle for me?

And I'm supposed to be worried about you losers when the civil war comes? You'll be too busy trying to find some immigrant to pay to shoot your guns for you.
>>
Draft a legal document stating that your pal will pay you and your childrens' endebtedness for each boondoggle discovered to result from Trudeau's policies, in exchange for you agreeing to pay for his for those of Harper's.
>>
>>136058912
>i can't debate properly and i don't know my facts
>please tell me what to think so i can win and be a fellow member of your secret club
>>
>Friend won't listen to logic
>OP thinks firing more ammunition will help

It's a common ploy by losers to feel like they matter. Look at all the power you've granted him.

You have to blame the failure on his stupidity, not your perceived lack of arguments.

"It's not my fault you're retarded."
>>
He's a beta male faggot who tries so hard to appease everyone that he would give millions and an apology to a terrorist. He also supported the Islamophobia condemnation, which could be harmful to free speech.
>>
>>136059106
good watch, thanks. the khadr thing is pretty outrageous
>>
>>136058912
What has he done?
>>
>>136058912
I don't keep lists except in my head, so if you want to forgo the turbans, yarmulkes, glitter-riddled dildos, elbows, chinese bathouses, feminist endorsements and the general "Hey . . France has been gay for 500 years; let's try it" attitude, use this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.