[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

man dies in met police hands after eating paracetamol and coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: _97122098_mediaitem97122097.jpg (10KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
_97122098_mediaitem97122097.jpg
10KB, 375x210px
Why would you even eat a bag of coffee and paracetamol? Unless he brought it as drugs and didn't know

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40820468

Also wanna see if norbro provides the instant archive
>>
no dinner for these pigs tonight http://archive.is/CxUla
>>
>>136056527
>archive.is/
bit late on this meme, seen this a few times already? can someone fill me in?
>>
>>136056407
LOL blacks and spics are so arrogant they they rather die than admit being wrong to the police ...... lol
>>
>>136056407
Was his time to go
>>
Also it doesn't say exactly what this dindu was doing to be chased by police in the first place and then eating said bag trying to flee, is it some new dindu cyanide pill type of thing
>>
>>136056407
What drugs even look like crushed coffee and paracetamol?
>>
>>136056679
Archive stops the site getting ad revenue, pretty useful if a story is in a cesspit like Wapo or CNN.
>>
>>136057144
Heroin most likely, slightly brown powder if you crush it down together, im pretty sure it's the plastic bag part that got him

It reminds me on that but in the Simpsons when Homer inhales that 300 perfect bowling balloon
>>
>>136056407

Anyone else got the feeling this lad got ripped off in a drug deal but didn't have time to check the content before getting into shit with the police and swallowing the package?

Death does tend to come with a heavy dose of irony...
>>
>>136057144
Heroin and coke
>>
>>136056407

I wish some vigilante would sell drugs to these dealers with some radio-active material so their faces melt off. Never use a drug that you need to buy from this kind of scum. Either make your own or use OTC stuff or have a white friend.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.