[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hermaphrodites the only people's gender we shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482830700986.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482830700986.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
Are they the only legit non-gendered human that isn't mentally ill?

or if they look like a girl we call them female and if they look like a guy we call them male?

what if they were born with both genitalia and are indistinguishable from male/female?
>>
File: 1469577374891.png (218KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1469577374891.png
218KB, 490x490px
>There are people right now that actually have a real feminine penis.

Diamonds.
>>
>>136051906
Yeah, but they're more likely to look like deformed freaks aren't they?
>>
>>136051422
There are many flavours of people that aren't XX or XY. They are extremely uncommon. Usually they are collectively called intersex.
>>
>>136052419
The important takeaway is that not everybody is male or female, but you literally cannot choose or change your gender. It's biological.
>>
File: 1463332541912.png (754KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463332541912.png
754KB, 750x1000px
>>136052325
I have absolute faith there must be someone out there that's a 10/10 with a surprise, imagine the face of the poor bastard that finds it top kek
>>
>>136051422

Yeah, they're the only small percent of people who can legitimately say they can be either, or they can change or feel different from time to time. They were literally born with both genitals, so they have every right to say that.

Funny enough, hermaphrodites usually "pick" their gender and stick with it, which is better than the mentally ill tumblr liberals identifying as sexual horse people.
>>
I believe people who don't biologically conform to XX or XY have a legitimate claim to gender preference. But they're an anomaly.
>>
>>136051422
West's jobs and manufacturing sent to asia
Asians get first money they've ever had, courtesy of West's jobs and manufacturing
Asians rush to get their money out of Asia and buy Western property
Westerners have no paid employment so cannot buy property
and what's the focus on?
people's genitals
>>
>>136052873
Some where, right at this very instant, an Aboo is fucking a roo because he drank too much ethanol, but not enough to kill him.

Sort out your own problems m8
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.