[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just waiting? Waiting for "the event"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: woah jack.jpg (8KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
woah jack.jpg
8KB, 210x230px
Anyone else just waiting? Waiting for "the event"? That one thing that will shake the world to it's core and allow for a new start, a fresh take?
I do the same fucking thing every week, work 5 days, hang out with a friend on saturday evening, another friend mon or tues evening. the other days of the week are just hanging out with my wife and girls.
I do the bare minimum to keep my store running, mostly out of lethargy, a total lack of motivation. Partially because I can't help but feel total collapse is in the near future.
Aliens touching down. A precious resource running out. Global war on a never-before-seen scale. Something.

It's becoming a liability in my life, I find myself deciding not to do something, or deciding to do something differently because I feel that it's all temporary. I have kids I cherish and want to see safe and happy for their whole lives, and yet it feels like some deep part of me wants their whole life to be spent in some kind of apocalypse scenario.

It's driving me batty. I find it so hard to truly plan for the future when my subconscious seems to be convinced that the future isn't going to be something I can plan for, at all.
>>
File: 1497053639145.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497053639145.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>136045396
#FireMcMaster
>Protecting traitors like Susan Rice
>Bad mouthing Trump in front of foreign leaders
>Trying to get more wars started around the world
>Protecting and aiding terrorists
>Purging any Anti-Globalist he can find
We have to get this nigger out!!!
>>
>>136045602
o-okay
>>
>>136045396
So you thought it was going to be like tv sitcom and when it wasn't you collapsed and now want everything to end
>>
>I have kids
then focus on being a good dad. that's more important to think about then the possibility of world war 3 and such.
>>
File: 143174513.jpg (185KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
143174513.jpg
185KB, 507x338px
>>136045396
>Anyone else just waiting? Waiting for "the event"? That one thing that will shake the world to it's core and allow for a new start, a fresh take?

Global warming.

Honestly I've done a lot of research on this and in about 50 years time at the current rate of acceleration the world will be fucked. All territories near the equator will be uninhabitable, whole populations will be pushed northwards and put huge structural/economic stress on developed nations.

Honestly guys. The shit is going to hit the fan in our lifetimes and we're watching it unfold without any realistic way to stop it.
>>
>>136045396

I actually feel pretty much the same OP. I found what you said about feeling the future being something you can't plan for very Poignant
>>
File: uncleanlikefrogs3.png (2MB, 1528x3658px) Image search: [Google]
uncleanlikefrogs3.png
2MB, 1528x3658px
>>
Trump indictment is happening soon don't worry
>>
File: that feel.png (2MB, 3404x2344px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
2MB, 3404x2344px
>>
File: san diego.jpg (145KB, 1430x1264px) Image search: [Google]
san diego.jpg
145KB, 1430x1264px
>>
Don't worry, our water is just about to break.
>>
>>136045396
It's never going to happen, anon.
>>
>>136045396
I 100% relate anon. I'm a college student and I've always tried hard in my studies to get to where I am: a math major at a top 5 school. But more and more, it feels like I'm just maintaining expectations until the end...whatever that is.
>>
File: download (23).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>136045396
Big if true
>>
>>136048169
>>136048216
>>136048309
this is pure autism
>>
File: sssss.png (768KB, 2222x1368px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
768KB, 2222x1368px
>>136049782
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos
>>
>>136045396
Oldfag here, I grew up during the Cold War, everybody I knew thought we were all going to die in a nuclear war before reaching adulthood. This is fucking nothing, just get on with your life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.