[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad does /pol/ want to save thier asses? >Deep State

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 308.jpg (8KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
308.jpg
8KB, 236x314px
How bad does /pol/ want to save thier asses?

>Deep State Congress put sanctions on Russia

>Deep State will not repeal Obamacare

> Deep State will not pass any of Trump's immigration reform

>/pol/ believes the People have control

> Media constantly threatens Americans and Trump with impeachment

>Censorship is coming for anyone who speaks out

Is anyone getting this?
>>
>>136038032
>Is anyone getting this?

sort of but the body count should be higher, and occur publicly on high holy days just to drive it home
>>
>>136038032

Or maybe Russia fucking meddled in our elections?

Maybe 32 million people shouldn't lose their health care?

Maybe Trumps immigration plan is a joke?

Maybe Trump does need to be impeached for firing the FBI director who was investigating Russias collusion in the 2016 election?

What fucking censorship? You just posted this didn't you? Thousands of your fucktarded fellow /pol/tards will read it, and repeat it. Wheres the fucking censorship?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>136038237
Why are we not showing up in extremely large numbers? We have generals preparing to remove him.
>>
>>136038306
>Russia meddled in our election

Tell us exactly how

>>136038032
All of his immigration reforms have passed
>>
>>136038306
You don't deserve the air you breath.
>>
>>136038306
and this is how they get away with it.
Retards like this are weak and easy to brainwash
>>
>>136038427
No they have not.
>>
>>136038306
>Really makes you think.

Sure does! If you give a man the liberty to speak you can bet he won't act. Deep state knows what they're doing.
>>
>>136038564
You get away with raping kids, and murder.

SO.....
>>
>>136038694
i was pointing out that the retard who fell for the deep state psyop without ever being shown proof of russian collusion of any kind, is a weak minded coward and is the reason we'll lose our country
>>
>>136038591
Yes they have
>>
>>136038032
>/pol/ believes the People have control
I don't believe we have control, neither do I believe we are powerless. We can influence the probability of possible future outcomes by various means. Ultimately, just by sheer force of numbers, if we ever do decide to, we can seize power.
>>
File: 1488454920852.jpg (30KB, 399x472px) Image search: [Google]
1488454920852.jpg
30KB, 399x472px
>>136038306
>russian meddling
>vault7 showed deep state can fake origin of attack
>no concrete evidence to show it wasnt deep state
Really makes you think.
>>
>>136038564
Useful idiots man, Sociopaths etc will always manipulate them as sheeple. Tbh im getting to a point where I dont blame them anymore. These people want to be sheeple and treated like children.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.