[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we convince white people to stop replacing having children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: whitepeople.jpg (80KB, 489x660px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
80KB, 489x660px
How do we convince white people to stop replacing having children with buying dogs? This shit is starting to make me cringe.
>>
>>136027222
>>136028222
>>136029222
By focusing on shit that matters and ignoring the silly symptoms of bigger problems

Sage
>>
>>136033061
By becoming alpha males again. People placing sentiments on animals is infuriating to me to, the only thing that gives me peace is knowing these idiots won't reproduce. Unfortunately, that means shitskins will quickly fill that hole with 5 more niglets.

>inb4 "hurrr Muhammad/Jamal detected u don't like le based doggerino xDDDD"

I don't like people humiliating animals by putting them in ridiculous costumes and situations they don't want to be in for the sake of Instagram likes and virtue signaling. It is a passive form of animal cruelty.
>>
>>136033246
You do realize not every single normal faggot isn't going to delve in to more complex issues, right? Not being able to convince/communicate these ideas, or related ones, through simpler channels is a problem. Emotional arguments win over the masses.
>>
>>136033061
I don't know but I hate this nonsense.
It's absolutely everywhere. I think it's because women are fed nothing but positive reinforcements for everything they say or do because men all hope they can have sex with the women and other women don't wamt to break that system. I guess start calling the women who treat their dogs like or better than their children pathetic. Throw some cold water on their faces, metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>136033558
It's not just women though. Plenty of young men have no intention of having kids. On the "becoming alpha males again" note, men who want kids shouldn't settle for a woman that doesn't want them out of desperation or fear of being alone.
>>
>>136033061
https://youtu.be/7atyumQhkKw
>https://youtu.be/7atyumQhkKw
https://youtu.be/7atyumQhkKw
>https://youtu.be/7atyumQhkKw

White ppl BTFO
>>
>>136033061
I'll let you know why I can't have kids:
>not enough money
>no house, only rent a small apartment
>no car, can't afford one
>women are really prone to cheat these days and I have yet to meet one that could be trusted with commitment, do not want to lose everything in a divorce
>full time job, no time to even raise kids properly anyway, especially since wife would have to work to afford to feed them, this means they will spend all day alone or in daycare
>>
>>136033061
Just get rid of dogs altogether, who cares about them.
>>
>>136033887
I live in a country where well over 40% of women are obese, and most are sluts. None of these cunts are worth having kids with. They aren't human in any way but anatomically. They have no souls or any of the traits that would make someome a human.
I say let them post dog pictures on facebook and get a bunch of betas to reply "aww you're such a cute family" until they're old and kill themselves or die of strokes with no healhcare. Let them be miserable, working some retarded made-up Human Resources job.
The truth is that the vast majority of women deserve nothing but suffering, and the universe shall provide.
>>
>>136035141
Just because your pathetic shithole of a country doesn't produce anything but trash doesn't mean everyone is like you.
>>
>>136033061
If facebook didn't exist people wouldnt be engaging in maximum attention whroing and this likely would be less of a thing. Thanks Mark.
>>
>>136035343
>hides flag
Let me guess, an Africa-tier shithole in eastern Europe?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.