[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me back in High School > good student, friendly to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
> be me back in High School
> good student, friendly to teachers etc.
> get exposed to red pills through funnyjunk and 4chan
> start the "radicalization process"
> become convinced that there is a white genocide going on
> become convinced that feminism is a front to weaken Western men
> become aware of the facts surrounding Trayvon's death, gun violence etc.
> become frustrated as everything I've believed up until that era is shown to be bullshit
> start subtly revealing my power level in class
> one time I argued that Breitbart and "right-wing media" is just as biased as mainstream media, that they only say biased because they don't like it
> teachers start to notice me
> had an argument once in class when someone said it's racist to promote borders
> "Israel must be racist then" etc. you guys know the deal
> fast forward, I get sent to a meeting with all my teachers
> "are you feeling well Anon?"
> they want to talk about my sudden change in attitudes
> I tell them that I simply came to my conclusions by observing the world
> was friendly all the time, told them about the msm lies, the narratives, the destructive path of the west etc.
> mhm okay but you're not racist?
> "not racist, I just point out the hypocrisy, I want peace for everyone"
> after that meeting, this one teacher in particular suddenly acts more friendly towards me
> she greets me good morning a lot etc.
> eventually graduate HS
> move away for college
> years pass, I get an e-mail from that teacher
> "I apologize for putting you through problems in high school. You're a smart man and you mean well. I get it now."
> hear through a former classmate that she had to resign due to her "values" not fitting her workplace anymore.

D-did I just...
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>136027104
Waste my time? Of course you did. Good job.
>>
>>136027104
why dont you just move to denmark
you speak the same language

its not redpilled but at least its remotely sane
>>
Damn, nice job lad
>>
>>136027104
Gay
>>
>>136027104
good for you. i hope this is true. but odds are the teacher knew this stuff before and just wasn't able to say anything
>>
>>136027104
> "not racist, I just point out the hypocrisy, I want peace for everyone"
Pussy.
>>
>>136028876
actually norwegian and swedish has more in common that swedish and danish
>>
>>136027104
>funnyjunk
d...did i just...?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.