[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's happening in EU and the US has made me lost faith

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rinbum.jpg (86KB, 649x411px) Image search: [Google]
rinbum.jpg
86KB, 649x411px
The US is run by billionaires who controls the corrupt congress. Normally they control the president as well, but since Trump is an outsider who didn't rely on donors, they want him gone.

Don't you people understand how the billionaires, with their vararious global organizations, control the media, the congress and the president? It's all about who's got the most money. Everyone is against Trump because they can't control him.

In the EU, more and more power is centralized to Brussels. It's becomig more and more like the US. Countries are barely allowed to make their own decisions anymore. Every year, more power moves to Brussels.

Democracy is about the will of the people. What's happening in the US and EU is that billionaire's who indrectly controls media and governments with their huge amounts of money and influence by global corporations, makes people believe they have power.

People in the EU and US have no power. No matter who they vote for, plans will go along as accordingly anyway.

Trump is a good person. The media wants to kill him. The whole congress is against him because he's not part of the swamp like they are.

What's the point with people electing a leader when it's the billionaires who controls the countries anyway?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13614438
>>
File: 1501397731074.jpg (3MB, 3434x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1501397731074.jpg
3MB, 3434x4000px
>>136026723
>>
>>136026723
>The US is run by billionaires who controls the corrupt congress. Normally they control the president as well, but since Trump is an outsider
Trump isnt run by billionaires, he is one dumbass. Why you think Trump is different than all the other greedy ass billionaires? They're all corrupt as fuck (basically how they made their billions) and Trump is appointing other elite into the positions he said he'd drain elite from. How is appointing the former CEO of Exxon to SoS draining the swamp? The elite dont have to control Trump cause theyre all on the same page.
>>
>>136027097
He want competence. Appointing rich people is irrelevant, the important thing is where their loyalty is.
>>
File: 1271005093.jpg (37KB, 521x500px) Image search: [Google]
1271005093.jpg
37KB, 521x500px
>op unironically belived in democracy to begin with
>>
>>136027517
I did. But no more. Putin may use corruption in order to stay in power and not be overthrown by the global billionaires, but at least he wants the best for his people.

No system is perfect.
>>
>>136027262
Bruh he's appointing the epitome of elitists to cabinet positions. Steven Mnuchin is literally a recipient of the negro king's bailout. Im sure theyre competent, but I just question where their loyalty is and whether we should even have faith or loyalty in Trump. Pol complain about the elite but given their own vague descriptions of the elite it seems to include both Trump and much of his cabinet.
>>
>>136027097
>How is appointing the former CEO of Exxon
You can always spot a lefty by their attack at America's energy sector.
They know that America's energy independence makes them much less susceptible to globalism, and this scares the fuck out of them.

Ever wonder why Obama kept the Moratorium in effect for so long? The spill was cleaned up within the month, beaches clean within 3.
Can't have the goyim gaining control of their country!
>>
>>136026723
>Democracy is about the will of the people
no it isn't and it never was. how new are you?
>>
>>136028491
Yes it is. But it doesn't work, because mankind is corrupted by nature. We all only do what's best for ourselves, and the only time we co-operate is when we benefit from it ourselves.
>>
>>136026723

>I had faith in democracy
We all have been there. Welcome to the Fascism Club. No commies allowed
>>
>>136027097
the whole trump thing is anglo vs jews
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.