[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fascism the only answer at this point? I read Starship Troopers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 500px-Fascist_symbol.svg.png (36KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Fascist_symbol.svg.png
36KB, 500x755px
Is Fascism the only answer at this point? I read Starship Troopers and a Fascist world doesn't sound too bad.
>>
That's why its called "fiction"
>>
No single political ideology can be a solution so long as human nature exists, which it always will.

Any work talking about how X ideology is the answer assumes that 100% of the population goes along with it and will continue to do so. This is never, ever the case.
>>
>>136015731
>Is Fascism the only answer at this point?
Yes.
>I read Starship Troopers and a Fascist world doesn't sound too bad.
You haven't read anything about Fascism yet. The heavily authoritarian military regime depicted in Starship Troopers isn't necessarily Fascist, its caricature.

Fascism is heavily rooted in tradition, how it manifests is determined by the people and soil. It isn't one specific type of government, or even vague organizational structure. It is a worldview.
>>
>>136015731
it was the only answer 90 years ago.
obviously it was crushed.
>>
>>136015731
Maybe.
>>
File: Mises_Fascism.jpg (73KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mises_Fascism.jpg
73KB, 850x400px
>>136019663
>>
>>136015731
If fascism ever was the answer, it wouldn't have failed before pretty much as many times, as communism did.

There's no perfect system or ideology.
>>
>>136015731
Basically, communism is utopia, capitalism is individualism, and fascism is nature. It's the most obvious system for the people to follow.
>>
>>136015731

I thought the book is a satire of a future dystopic Fascist America. You're not supposed to take it seriously. Although, I was thinking to myself, 'man, he's right' in that scene in the movie where Michael Ironsides is talking about how the United States was led astray by democracy and 'social scientists'.
>>
National ethnic fascism yes
Global fascism what mudskins and (((Democrats))) dream about. No
>>
Nah ain't gonna work. USA already tried that "no white no black only American" thing and it failed. Niggers are way too race conscious to participate in it, they always vote as a monolithic block and always have strong ingroup preference.
>>
>>136016018
Yes, the problem is free will. We need anti-life. People are selfish. Remove self and humanity will become one. No more resources wasted on personal bullshit. No more fighting for what your neighbour has. We'll have the stars in a generation.
>>
File: antisemite.png (684KB, 840x558px) Image search: [Google]
antisemite.png
684KB, 840x558px
>>136020343
yeah, but....
<---
>>
We need white fascism, with local nationalism.
An european union but extremely right wing.
>>
Fascism and capitalism don't get well along.
>>
It might win by default in the complete moral vacuum we call existence.
>>
>>136015731
What's wrong with the US now that needs fixing? You can make as much money as you want, get any job you want and you're free to do pretty much whatever you want in your free time, with more freedoms coming to you every year.

Yes, this also means the freedom to cut your dick off and wear dresses, but you either want freedom or you don't. Sure, it's not a perfect system but you're deluded if you think fascism would give you a better life than the one you have now.
>>
>>136016018
No, but an a political ideology could be a better solution to what we have right now and see us through a century or two.
I don't think Starship Troopers politics is the way, but it's a good conversation opener.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.