[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we launched a petition to rename Charlottesville to CWCville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If we launched a petition to rename Charlottesville to CWCville do you think it would actually gain some sort of traction?
>>
Wut?

Am interested...
>>
>>136015331
you don't know about CWC ?????
>>
>>136015331

It would be hilarious and motivate Chris to probably become mayor but the chances of it happening are slim, more than likely the actual mayor would just glance and toss it in a bin but it needs to happen for hilarious shit.
>>
>>136015467
>>136015331

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/CWCville_Mayoral_Office

I think it could happen especially if Chris uses his whole trans thing to try and gain support.
>>
>>136015786
I would so want to see that happen, it would be so beautiful...
>>
He's from Ruckersville I thought. Also, anytime some dipshit Virginian claims their state is GOAT, remind them of Chris-Chan
>>
>>136015914
>>136015914

Someone needs to write it up and pass it around because it could be the next CWC saga.
>>
>>136016136
He recently made like 25k by selling his red shirt with blue/white stripes on ebay, off to a good start.
>>
You 4 cent garbage poster's and your gosh dang trickery
>>
>>136016241

The iconic shirt he lost in a fire? That reminded me so much of the scene in Spider-Man where Peter finds his old shirt in the trash. It felt like it awakened something in Chris.

But yes, anyone good at writing up shit could you start a petition to make this happen and rename Charlottesville to CWCville?
>>
>>136016378
I'll get few threads going here and there when I can. Though, I am not american or a Charlottesville local, so I don't think that I could represent the movement at all.
Also, realistically, this won't happen.
>>
>>136016584

>Realistically it won't happen

I understand that but it would still be funny to watch.
>>
>>136016684
Agreed. I'll get on it asap. Downloading this thread in case it ever remotely happens, for the lulz.
>>
>>136014223
no
>>
>>136016903

We need Chris to back it for any kind of support to truly make it take off. If Tumblr find out there is a trans autistic person wanting to change the name of a city to suit "her" illness then they'll back it 100%
>>
I am convinced this will happen eventually, even if we have to wait for all those boring boomers to drop first.
>>
>>136017341

Could Chris even run as mayor with his criminal record? I guess he could as "Christine" but no way in hell is he running as Chris and not getting any sort of vilification from Snyder and co.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.