[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people with brown eyes be considered white? Pic kinda related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x475px
Can people with brown eyes be considered white?
Pic kinda related.
I view them as low-tier whites.
>>
File: IMG_4656.jpg (141KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.jpg
141KB, 494x600px
>low tier
>>
Whites with brown eyes and brown hair will be the upper tier echelon of command in the upcoming racewar, and also the spies and commandos going deep behind enemy lines to sabotage the enemy, because they can blend in much more easily.

Nordic types with blonde hair and blue eyes will be the poster boys, the ideal, the Marines we first send to an area we conquer, and the shock troops.

But the brown eyed whites will be the more radical of the two, the crazier and more devoted to the cause, because they have to prove themselves even more so than the Nordics
>>
>>136011707
>in a race war, we'll throw all of the white people into the slaughter first

nice try jew
>>
>>136010746
Is she not half Asian?
White is a Jewish buzzword. What does it even mean? You have Germanics and Mediterraneans. That's about it, and neither are white. In the strictest sense only Germans, Nordics, about half of English and half of French people are white.

t Italian.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.