[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>136005801 When did you realize your parents are selfish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dunnenenceceecence.jpg (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
dunnenenceceecence.jpg
24KB, 657x527px
>>136005801
When did you realize your parents are selfish and want you to work to give them money?
Just like marriage, Father, Mother, Brother, Sisters are forced meme.

Apart from monetary consequences what is the point of any relationship?
>>
>>136008389
>hides flag
>being this bluepilled

just kill yourself already.
>>
>>136008567
bluepilled?
wat do you mean.
>>
File: girlaroundhouse.jpg (125KB, 984x1280px) Image search: [Google]
girlaroundhouse.jpg
125KB, 984x1280px
>>136008389

Some parents are the worst, but with women most women are the

> Clean your room
> Become successful
> Never trust females that enter your life
>>
>>136009071
This is why ppl should leave house at 20yo
>>
File: 1500031546070.jpg (295KB, 2048x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1500031546070.jpg
295KB, 2048x1532px
>>136008949
>>136008389
let me explain this for you.

Most families these days will not expect money from their kids. You won't be supporting your parents.

However, this is degenerate. In order to be a strong society we need to support our parents by giving a portion of our income and in turn our kids will support us. This encourages people to have more kids and it means our families are stronger.

Do not worry about your sister, she will be supported by whatever guy marries her and in the meantime shes probably just drinking all her money away.

Your brother should be a potential business partner, think of them like another you.

To shirk all responsibility and take the easy route" (dont support anyone) is bluepilled in that its normal and will lead to a difficult life for you in the long run.
>>
>>136010531
>our parents generation fucked our future
>we need to support our parents
Nice try, cunt

It's neo-liberal, authoritarian 'total' democracy entering automation age, every man for himself
>>
>>136008389

wow dude you sound like you have a seriously fucked up family life

what you are describing does not resemble any family I have ever known
>>
>>136010531
thanks came for this
>>
>>136011179
Your family must be above average with no debt
>>
>>136011027
no. that's what is making whites extinct.

of course, if your parents are awful don't worry about doing it, but teach these values to your kids. We need to survive as a race Poland. That means staying strong together like the jews do.
>>
File: 1484975216991.png (52KB, 700x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484975216991.png
52KB, 700x419px
>>136010531
Ah, the days of when I was this spooked.
>>
>>136011513
You people in the West had your 'baby boomers' generation destroying your society, culture and devouring the world to fulfil their own selfish needs.
We had our own generation of 'Solidarity' taking part in social spectacle organized and conducted by communist regime known as 'the downfall of communism in Poland' which secured the rule of red elite for next 25 years of post-communism.

Someone who had great parents may feel the need to take care of them, I can understand that. But from my own ideological, moral and ethical view - they've had their life to live, I have mine and because of their past actions it's much more difficult than it was supposed to be, every man for himself.

OP makes a point in his question, the generation of now 70-80 year old Germans drive in new Mercedeses, travel the world and live good life out of their pensions, their children refused to have kids themselves in the 80s and in 15-20 years from now will demand the same pension their parent's had. This has to stop, this system has to go bankrupt.
>>
>>136013592
if we support our parents we dont even need pensions don't you see? just give 5% of your income to them and your kids will do the same to you. no government involved, no pensions, just securing ourselves.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.