[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was reading an article about Trump's immigration overhaul

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1322.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1322.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>If passed, the RAISE Act would cut the number of immigrants allowed into the United States by 50 per cent over the next 10 years. It would eliminate diversity lottery visas and crack down on so-called "chain immigration" – visas provided based on family connections, rather than jobs skills.
>It would eliminate diversity lottery visas
>DIVERSITY LOTTERY VISAS

TOP FUCKING KEK. WHAT IS THIS SHIT? EXPLAIN BURGERS
>>
>>136008033
Russian roulette with niggers instead of bullets.
>>
Don't you know, goy? Literally everyone on Earth is entitled to live in the United States, even the most illiterate, backwards brown peasant, and to say otherwise would be racist
>>
>>136008033
The diversity lottery is a green card lottery. people from countries that have low immigration rates to the US can apply to it. every year 50,000 people are given diversity visas and are awarded a green card upon arrival.
>>
File: 1499959635259.jpg (51KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
1499959635259.jpg
51KB, 540x514px
>>136008033
>>
>>136008735
Oh, that's cool. I'm gonna apply.
>>
File: 1500908862705.png (212KB, 602x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500908862705.png
212KB, 602x599px
It's nothing, because it won't pass. He has both houses of congress and still can't legislate. Healthcare proved that.
>>
>>136008735
Canadians are not eligible because we are White
>>
>>136009232
The tide is rising. Votes will soon be cast with bullets
>>
>>136009466

Calling for armed overthrow of the US government.

You fucking unAmerican traitor.

Let me guess, you are a proud waver of the confederate flag too, Jethro.
>>
>>136011448
Your buttblastedness feeds my soul
>>
Diversity lottery came from Obama
>>
>>136011448
Faggot shut your ass up and get back in the kitchen where you belong
>>
>>136011448
Get fucking raped and murdered ugly nigger lover.
>>
>>136009232
The Healthcare "report" didn't happen because it was a bill that had nothing in it except "it ends" in giant bold letters. The person who made it was probably trolling both dems and reps to see who would sign it without reading it.
>>
>>136011448
>what is the declaration of independence
>>
>>136011448
>Calling for armed overthrow of the US government.
>You fucking unAmerican traitor.
I'll take "What is the American Revolution?" for 500 please Tom
>>
>diversity lottery
Looool

Spin the wheel and see what you get, will it be a nigger? A poo in loo? A 4 foot tall pinoy Manlet? Found out next time on Obamanation!
>>
>>136008267
So, with bullets that will fire later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.