[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so much butthurt over black superheroes over the last few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why so much butthurt over black superheroes over the last few years.
There always been black heroes, jackson briggs for example, or spawn.
Let black people take a small breath in this white superiority world.
>>
>>136005269
I think you should blame the sjw, they made it such a focused theme about racism that people tended to react negatively to it, I wish we could have more products about spawn as well.
>inb4 slide thread
>>
>>136005269
Hancock too, SJW's just live a lifestyle by complaining about e v e r y t h i n g
>>
>>136005269
Where in reality has the black man ever been the hero? It is historically shown that black men cant build and protect a society, so how exactly can they be heros, again?
>>
>>136005269
We are not "butthurt" because they're black. It's because, they concentrate so much on their appearance and status rather their sacrifices or character.

Case in point: The fact that Black Panther has a larger net worth than Iron Man and Batman combined, yet I never heard anything about the source material or what special character arc he has.
>>
File: 1338536853855[1].jpg (451KB, 1115x765px) Image search: [Google]
1338536853855[1].jpg
451KB, 1115x765px
>>136005269
I'm fine with black protagonists. I'm not fine with taking an already existing character and making it black, a woman, gay, ect. You want a character defined by some specific trait than make a new one you lazy faggots.
>>
File: hhg.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hhg.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>136005269
Listen, cвoлoчь.

Creating Black heroes is one thing, it is harmless
But BLACKWASHING already existing heroes is the problem we are facing

>pic rel
is an example of good and original black character
>>
>>136005810

Heroes are not real people, dumbass. They're heroes - idealized and aspirational role models. Are all white people like Superman?

A black hero would be a black guy who did everything right. He's not supposed to be a carbon copy of the niggers you hate - that isn't heroic.
>>
It's mot so much that there are black superheroes as it is they are taking white male superheroes and turning them black. ...or gay, latino, asian, female, etc. You acknowledge that there are already black superheroes - why not develop their own content instead of appropriating ours for incendiary political reasons? How would you like it if Coming To America was rewritten to star a bunch of Mexicans?
>>
>>136005846
His nigger country is the switzerland of Africa, that just happened to be lucky enough to have been hit by a meteor full of super metal. They are essentialy Saudi Arabia, but with advanced technology because "we wuz kangz?"

What else would you expect from (((stan lee))) and (((jack kirby)))
>>
>>136007212
from what I know, stan lee does not really approve forced diversity.
His company is dying because of that but people at marvel don't care about his opinion anymore, he can't do anything about that desu.
>>
>>136007202
>How would you like it if Coming To America was rewritten to star a bunch of Mexicans?
And how would you like it if this sort of thing happened to good black content multiple times a year for several years? And then msm call you racist for not likung the appropriation of your culture?
>>
>>136005269
Tfw no hohol superhero stealing gas from ebil ruskis and spreading propaganda of how hohol land isnt ruski
>>
>>136007676
>>136007676
Which black superhero was recast as white? Also, why are you blaming /pol/ for the actions of the (((msm))) we aren't exactly fans of there's.

Ifor we had our way ZERO black culture would be appropriated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.