[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The music video to the song Stress by Justice looks like a p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2003.jpg (30KB, 320x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
30KB, 320x188px
The music video to the song Stress by Justice looks like a proper Rightwing redpill video.

When it came out 10 years ago, people where shocked (with people i mean Jews and Liberals).

I remember they didn't allow it to be played on TV, because of a racist message.

(((They))) even made a short documentary about how racist it was, and that it will make people racist.

So what do you think was it made on purpose?

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/QWaWsgBbFsA

To the moderators, this is about the political message in the video, not about the song!
So don't thread it quickly, or put in /mu!
This is a political discussion about a message in a music video!
>>
Here is the video where they discuss how anti non european it is!

Note the video is in German!

https://youtu.be/TSagp3q8Wg4
>>
Self Bump
>>
Justice and GESAFFELSTEIN are based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
>>
File: IMG_9328.jpg (58KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9328.jpg
58KB, 500x742px
>>136005440
>being a musical genius and this handsome
>>
>>136005352
I assume Justice are libs like the majority of musicians?
>>
>>136005440
That's what i also always thought.
Even though Gesaffelstein is a Jew as far as i know, his last name is (((Levi))).

But his song titles and artworks are pro European, and Pursuit is this very Fashy video with nice Nazi Aesthetics, also his other video Hate Or Glory is depicting Niggers as Niggers.

I mean there has to be some Rightwing musicians in Electro, i mean Kraftwerk inverted modern Electronic Music.
>>
>>136005708
Maybe or maybe not!
See they are big famous musicians, if they would show the world that they are Rightwing, than (((they))) would ruin their careers!

I know that Jesse F. Keeler from MSTRKRFT is Rightwing, he always retweets /pol stuff and even some fashy stuff, he also follows some Rightwing celebrities.
If you don't believe me, check out his Twitter!
>>
Selfio Bimpoo
>>
File: IMG_2004.png (3MB, 1600x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.png
3MB, 1600x978px
What do you guys think about Kraftwerks message?

They where putting a lot of small hidden NS aesthetics in the artwork and videos.
>>
>>136005623
>and this handsome

he is european burger, we are all slick looking and sophisticated.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.