[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sE O4ir331w >psychology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501697313891.png (40KB, 986x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501697313891.png
40KB, 986x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sEO4ir331w

>psychology is a science now i promise
>fascism is scientific now i promise

Why do humans always fall into the same traps?
Why is it wrong for comedians, famous people and others to talk about their opinion on politics, but not wrong for politicans to make 'pseudo-scientific theories", or cherrypick data?

we all know about statistics, you can use them to make generalizations,
>brown eyed people are smarter then green eyed people!

but you get plenty of false-positives and false-negatives if you apply said system to the judgment of an individual in said group

this is the reason why nazis have a tendency to trust white trash, and dismiss good black people. Their judgment doesn't work all the time. But its alot easier then making a complex system for human judgment.
>>
>>136000245

inb4 no responses because its alot easier to stick to what you believe instead of having to argue for it
>>
>>136000245
But, that's the thing with statistic, sunshine : you can't say that some of them are good people, because they've already BEEN accounted for. They're the 7% against the 93%. A definitive minority.
At least, if they're not illegals. Which you better hope will never get counted, for the sake of your arguments
>>
>>136000576

they are indeed accounted for, its all about how right you want to be an issue 'sunshine'

some people are fine with being wrong some of the time as long as they don't have to put alot of effort into a judgment

while some want to be right all of the time
>>
>>136000245
/pol/ is retarded, big news
this place is a containment board for white trash, underachievers and autistic people, take what you need from it and leave as soon as you can
>>
>>136001396
It's a shame actually, this could have been /b/ of politics
>>
>some of the posts responding to me called me a shill, and the ones with relevant statistics were written by racist shit heads anyway
>I'm being SILENCED this is no better than REDDIT where people get BANNED for saying non-liberal stuff
>t. asstrashed libweenies on /pol/
>>
>>136002138

there is an actual argument here if you care to look for it, but i can understand its more comfy to just meme all day
>relevant statistics
the argument is about judgment of individuals, sorry, is your flag ironic?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.