[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Actually the world is much safer now than any time in history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (262KB, 490x315px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
262KB, 490x315px
>Actually the world is much safer now than any time in history ever, you're just an idiot who listens to media and thinks that you should be concerned with crime.

Alright faggot here goes

Crime PER CAPITA is down, SOMETIMES, but that just means you're ignoring actual victims because they make up a smaller proportion.

Say there's a room with 10 guys and I headbutt 5, that's 50% victims, but now there's a room with 50 guys and I headbutt 24, that's 48% victims, CRIME IS DOWN, even though there's 2.4x as many victims, more sufferring, more ruined heads.

But you don't care about victims do you faggot? You care about fucking stupid statistics that can be used to act like everything that is burning down around you is made of magical forcefield energy that can't be hurt. Fuck you.
>>
>Ooga Booga I dindu nuffin #BlackLivesMatter
-OP
Everyone can fuck off now
>>
>>135991522
>the state of americans

I hope the rest of you don't follow xirs lead here.

When some weak wristed faggot tells you that society is safe and you don't need to be concerned about it because crime ((((per capita))) is down, remember that means more people are dead than ever before, but because the population is bigger it's (((fine))).
>>
>>135991400
But the population is increasing and the crime rate is going down, checkmate retard. Good try tho Aussie, no wonder you guys lost to emu's lmao
>>
>>135991400
>Crime PER CAPITA is down, SOMETIMES
Not really, the decrease in murders is mostly due to improved medical technology. Depending where you live, niggers are as wild as ever and social trust is still eroding.
>>
>>135991400
this doesn't even make sense

i guess i didn't take the women's, black, latinx, and gay studies courses necessary to frame my brain properly to receive your word salad drivel
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.