[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's impossible to come here and have any normal type of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5192.jpg (39KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5192.jpg
39KB, 600x608px
It's impossible to come here and have any normal type of conversation. In fact seeing this amount of hate, ignorance, and sexual repugnance becoming the norm literally makes me sick. Get lost in it and enjoy it for as long as you can because most of you are literally what's wrong with the world. You blame everyone but yourselves. Come to Jesus Christ
>>
>>135991310
all niggers should hang
>>
>>135991310

If I'm what's wrong with the world how come obama is rich?
>>
>>135991310
benis :33
>>
>>135991310
jesus never said nothing about being a humorless turd. what better way to attack degeneracy than mocking and parodying it? its not like its gonna just go away if we stop joking about it.
>>
>>135991310
I agree. I used to be a conservative but now I'm questioning whether white people are truly evil or not...
>>
File: 1460698542261.png (1MB, 778x809px)
1460698542261.png
1MB, 778x809px
Show yourself out then, Slappy
>>
>>135991310

dont worry OP. they have no where else left to go. This is literally one of the very last places these people have left, a place where they are anonymous and can't be exposed to their communities for their hatred and ignorance. If any of these people said half the stuff they say here, in real life, they would be shut out from everyone in their lives. Society will never accept them and their hatred and ignorance.
>>
>>135991310
What where you fucking expecting?
This is 4chan,no normal types of discussion is had here
You want discussions? Go to reddit
>>
>>135991310
Idk man. It's impossible to have a normal conversation in the real world. Go back in time 50 years and the type of shit that gets said on /pol/ is probably how people talked at barbecues or even at work.

Everyone's thoughts are fucking controlled now. You can't say a single word of truth anywhere you go. You have to be a mindless robot exchanging platitudes 100% of the time or risk offending someone in some way and getting fired, or worse.

Life sucks now.
>>
File: 1439835923465.jpg (119KB, 500x279px)
1439835923465.jpg
119KB, 500x279px
>>135991590
I'm openly racist both at home and at work. When are you going to abandon your backwards progressive ideals and get on the right side of history? It's 2017 after all
>>
>>135991310
Btw, I've spent my whole life blaming myself. At some point, the niggerdom and spic-ification of the US, and the Jews promoting it all is the real problem. There is nothing wrong with racism. There is nothing wrong with borders.
>>
>>135991815
Idk where you live, friend, but where I live, I can't be openly racist.

>move away then, faggot

I'm currently trying to. I work a shit job, it's going to take me a while.
>>
>>135991491
White people are just saying the truth, my friend. If you are non-white then sorry, but it's true. Whites need an ethnostate.
>>
>>135991310

Get out moralfag if you don't like it. Not anyone's fault you can't mentally filter out the stuff you find distasteful. Leave Jesus out of it, because your shitposting makes him look bad.
>>
>>135991367
You're wrong. They should have been hung already.
>>
>>135991310
GAS THE PLANET, FLEE TO PLUTO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.