[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, lets put together some ideas which would make the perfect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501268393160.png (154KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501268393160.png
154KB, 362x362px
/pol/, lets put together some ideas which would make the perfect ideology, making everyone pleased and happy.

no right wing, left wing, communist or anarchist bullshit
>>
Genetically engineered cat-girls
>>
>>135991290

Not possible.
>>
File: 1500965935866.png (54KB, 472x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500965935866.png
54KB, 472x310px
>>135991290
everything belongs to /pol/
/pol/ is the greatest
/pol/ is the most beautiful
/pol/ is <insertpositiveadjectivehere>
>>
>>135991545

/pol/ is sportsball
>>
>>135991290
Anarcho Capitalism
>>
>>135991545

Also, that's league business Kevin. You ginger headed fuck.
>>
>>135991290
Constitutional dictatorship
>>
>>135991545
This.
>>
>>135991290
Resource based economy and all that derives from it.
>>
>>135991290

I don't want to do anything and I want every one else to pay for it. I also want to be able to do whatever I want without facing any legal consequences. I also want all of it this without having to say anything more than that.

See? Can't please everyone.
>>
>children are property until they come of age
>mandatory physical & mental health exam at the age of 12, those who fail are euthanised
>Any crime is punishable by death, the worse the crime the more painful the death
>monarchistic rule, royal family is handpicked and bred by top scientists to ensure the absolute best genes
>know what? Everyone is bred by choice of science, romantic couples still allowed to form, just not breed
>complete obliteration of servicejobs like hairdresser and other useless shit, either you do research or you work the fields and construction
>science is promoted, top scientists are treated like stars, thats not to say a farmer with EXTREME work moral should be treated no less
>goverment regulated meals for optimal growth and health
>total ban on anything that exists for pure pleasure like alcohol and tobacco outside of manufacturing

If people cant find happiness in bettering their society, why let them live? Erradicate selfishness
>>
>>135993498
extreme collectivism is just another way for (((them))) to control you
>>
>>135994209
Forgot to mention the obvious
>gas the kikes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.