[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've done the math. Whites (non-mixed in anyway) worldwide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2045.jpg (300KB, 652x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
300KB, 652x865px
I've done the math. Whites (non-mixed in anyway) worldwide will be around 610M or 5.3% of the world population of 11.2 Billion in 2100.

Good news is that due to the differences in liberal and conservative fertility rates Whites by this time (around 3 generations from now) will be much more genetically conservative ( since political orientation is largely heritable).

Basically Whites worldwide will be around 58% of today's population and will be minorities in most Western European nations and all Anglo colonies.
>>
>>135990385
Hopefully we can change something before then.
>>
>I don't know what sexual selection is and think postmodernism will last forever
>please disregard how pseudointellectual I'm acting
>>
>>135990385 I'm a faggot too
>>
>>135990544
>>135990494
Show me the numbers that prove me wrong, retards. Literally fertility rates.
>>
>>135990494

It won't be due to mixing. There is 3billion asians around us and that little faggot to the east.

We could be forcibly swallowed up by dirty indos or dirty pakis or dirty chinks and they wouldn't even notice the difference in their population.
>>
>>135990385
>in 2100.
oh you sad little moron. do you think humanity has that long? the atmosphere is thinning. a little thing called the solar wind exist

the treeline has been lowering for decades. global oxygen levels dropped by 5% over 20 years.

between the 2 humanity will be lucky to have 4 more decades given that many governments world wide have no desire to remedy the problem because it hurts capitalism and they have fiat currencies
>>
>>135991427
Good goy, don't think long term. Humanity is doomed anyway. Don't procreate.
>>
Fuck i hope to live until 105 so I can tell everybody 'i told you so'
When the majority of whites will realize this it willalready be too late
>>
>>135991656
No, there'll be White Flight especially with a more genetically conservative White race due to the dynamics within White fertility rates.

That White Flight could very well be a sort of White nationalism. Or it could turn into some reactionary leadership.
>>
>>135991427
>solar wind
funny goy
>>
>>135991427
It's a bad habit to speak like an expert on things you know nothing about.
>>
>>135991427
>oh you sad little moron
straight away you sound like a pretentious cunt with some sort of superiority complex.
>>
>>135991427
see
>>135992701
>>
>>135990385
>the differences in liberal and conservative fertility rates
The problem with this is that it's probably always been like that. Conservatives having kids doesn't automatically equal a conservative kid. It's counterbalanced by loose divorce laws, laws hostile to parenting, and the parents fighting the kid being inundated 24/7 by liberal media and schooling at every turn.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.