[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a black man wants to support white genocide in South Africa,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170803-104153.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-104153.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
When a black man wants to support white genocide in South Africa, starve and live like a savage uncivilised animal.
>>
Negros should have stayed in the trees, they came down for no reason at all
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-104737.png (524KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-104737.png
524KB, 1080x1920px
This is being pushed by the ANC and EFF
>>
>>135989361
Why isn't South Africa held up as an example that niggers could never build a first world country? They were literally handed one and are actively trying to revert it back to mudhuts and swapping pigs for brides. This should be evidence enough that niggers cannot assimilate in first world countries.
>>
>>135990024

Not just that, they had the sympathy and assistance of the entire world after apartheid ended, and it still took less than two decades for them to turn it into a Sierra Leone-tier shithole
>>
>>135989640
Trump as POTUS means no one is going to try to stop you from defending yourselves.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496352311733.jpg (27KB, 552x812px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496352311733.jpg
27KB, 552x812px
>>
>>135989361
White people is for Europe, they need to be immediately eliminated if being found elsewhere.
>>
>>135990024
I think we need South-Africa some others to fall before the normies will get it.

Feels sad but to make the masses swallow the red pill something undeniably horrible needs to happen first.
>>
>>135990157
Amazing how they're destroying it cause "muh white man".
How fucking incompetent do you have to be to ruin an entire country that's just been handed to you.
>>
>>135990430
No one can fully comprehend something as horrible as genocide. All normies would think is "it will never happen to me..."
>>
>>135990416
Fuck off cuck, that part of SA was uninhabited till whites showed up. Might as well give Australia to Abbos and America to the natives, right?
>>
>>135990458
Its a pretty eye opening thing to bring up to most people because its undeniable genocide being carried out purely and openly because of race
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.