[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Have female friend > getting close to 30 > Never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (115KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
115KB, 1200x600px
> Have female friend
> getting close to 30
> Never had a serious relationship but fucks guys every weekend she can
> Spouts nonsense feminism propaganda all the time, follows all the feminist blogs and podcasts. Has been for years and is now incapable of hearing reason.
> is now horribly depressed because no man loves her

When will women learn feminism is making them unhappy? She supposedly hates males but desperately wants one to love her.
>>
File: Gary Busey.jpg (25KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Busey.jpg
25KB, 412x412px
>>135988606
>Be you.
>Getting close to 30.
>Never had a serious relationship and is still a virgin because you're too "nice".
>Spouts nonsense natcuck propagana all the time, follows all the "alt-right" blogs and podcasts. Has been for years and is now incapable of hearing reason.
>Is now horribly depressed because no woman wants to fuck him.

There's your chance, OP.
>>
Who cares, mankind is doomed. Poison the cunt.
>>
>>135988606
Fuck her then take a shit in her mouth when she sleeps and put duct tape around her lips so she can't spit it out
>>
>>135988606
They won't, only evolution will fix this by removing roastie genes.

Roasties make no children anymore, what a blessing!
>>
>>135992310
Wrong. Plenty of ex-roasties have children but they do it with low-status males who settle for them.
>>
File: kek.jpg (87KB, 299x356px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
87KB, 299x356px
>>135988912
>>
>>135992507

>t. swedecuck

Seriously, though, Sven is right. Evolution is not your friend, people.
>>
>>135988606

she can still work in a flat-rate brothel
>>
>>135993785
>Abo
>Has female friends

I win
>>
>>135988606
Christ she sounds like a London lawyer I know
>>
>>135988606
>women
>learn
pick one
>>
>>135988606
I'm like a guy working part time, neet/MGTOW lifestyle, mostly indoors afraid of niggers/hicks, playing games and shit.
Every time I go out to buy some shit or whatever I SWEAR TO GOD this I always encounter this burned out slut or tranny idk wtf it is in my way acting weird, it makes me cringe every fucking time and it's not like she's a beggar or whatever but she always seem to be going somewhere.

THIS FUCKING SMALL TOWN SUCKS!
>>
>>135992211
A nice chocolate cake from Ikea might be a more subtle approach, Sven.
>>
>>135998125
No, this works every time. I call it the Stockholm Suffocator and it's a great way to really feel in charge over a woman.
>>
>>135988606
>is now horribly depressed because no man loves her

People have to live their own lives. You can't change that. She would have been depressed if she had just fucked one guy who she married when she was 20, or the way she is now.

It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>135988606
Women are not sane and society helps them in becoming more mentally ill.
>>
>>135996876
As a lawfag there is an absolute fuck load of this going on.
>>
>>135999616
Because they drunk the Feminishit Kool-Aid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.