[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia, I'm sorry. We let you fight WW2 for us, then went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501722425674.jpg (68KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
1501722425674.jpg
68KB, 750x553px
Russia, I'm sorry.

We let you fight WW2 for us, then went straight to demonizing you.

I just want to drink vodka and shoot slavshit with you.
>>
>We went straight to demonizing you.
If by "we" you mean Hillary Clinton and her band of retarded drones, yes. "We".
>>
Apologies are accepted, my comrad from Great Amerika.
Let's drink some vodka.
>>
USA is scared of shitty North Koreans, they are "wanting" to taking with them now.
US can't fight with Russia or China even if it gets help from Bong and French like they did in Iraq.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/politics/tillerson-north-korea-negotiations-missile-test.html
>>
>>135991394
I don't get it, when America does get aggressive the entire world wants to bitch and moan about evil imperial America bullying poor innocent nations. So America decides to chill out and try to talk things over before rushing to war and some gook from a landlocked country whose entire cultural identity is getting into another country's military wants to call us scared.
>>
>>135991611
because US is all talk no action like a fat fucks you all are. Your foreign minister/secretary called North Korea as not their enemy yesterday.
You bitch ass niggers. You only bully those who can't defend themselves. Like a real school bully.
Now when Norks have ICBM which can reach the US you are backing off with that tough talk. lmao
Same will happen with Iran when they get their hands on nukes.
>>
>>135987906

They were prominent figures in post WWII America?

I never knew
>>
>>135987665
>We let you fight WW2 for us
We? Who the fuck is we? Speak for yourself, because it's a war that never should have been fought. Russia's cool now, but let's not act like they weren't communist faggots then.
>>
>>135987665
Slavshit truly is the pinnacle of engineering.

It always works and when it doesn't you still have a club.
>>
>>135991785
wowowwoo
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>135992381
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.