[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't we just have one big genocide, kill off all of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: physicalremoval.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
physicalremoval.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
why can't we just have one big genocide, kill off all of the degenerates and nonwhites, commies and democrats. essentially "hit the reset button". then live in a libertarian-right paradise /pol/?
>>
>>135981617
oh right and joos. my bad. how did i forget them??
>>
Because who's going to start it? And what country would we live in?
>>
>>135981617
I'm on board for getting rid commies
>>
>>135981693
we would start it. then we would live in a country where the government essentially only bothers with absolute essentials like military and borders. it would be a beautiful paradise of a place once you weeded all of the undesirables out of the gene pool
>>
>>135981617
why should WE suffer under big government and totalitarianism just because OTHER people are degenerate /pol/? lets just murder them off and then let the decent folk live free with their good gene pool!!
>>
>>135981825
If only

But in the short time let's rid ourselves of forgiegn commie influence
>>
File: IMG_2334.gif (948KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2334.gif
948KB, 200x113px
>>135981934
You're drunk go home
>>
File: helo.png (532KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
helo.png
532KB, 1000x1000px
>>135981617
It's happened once before, it can happen again
>>
File: jews.jpg (61KB, 946x395px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
61KB, 946x395px
Because the cycle will continue because White people will still fall to vices regardless of Jews. And if you really wanted to get rid of Jews there goes like 95% of Ancap/libertarian literature and a capitlist market will still encourage degenerate acts such as prostitution,women in the workforce,child workers, alcoholics, teenage girls going to mass marketed slut concerts with shoes,lipstick,handbags,cell phones,Facebook etc since that all makes a tidy profit

If you don't think white people have ever sold their own people out or are immune to being degenerate cause lol white your retarded and belong in the cesspitt of Jewish trash
>>
we can.
if someone does something, I will follow suit, we are all just waiting for the first shot.
>>
>>135982129
>Because the cycle will continue because White people will still fall to vices regardless of Jews
i think this is untrue for 2 reasons 1) once you weed out all of the bad genes you won't see too much of that behavior and 2) when you do see it, those people or their offspring won't survive in a libertarian-right paradise because there would be no social safety nets or centralized healthcare system to keep them alive
>>
File: libjew.jpg (385KB, 731x750px) Image search: [Google]
libjew.jpg
385KB, 731x750px
>>135982287
>1) once you weed out all of the bad genes you won't see too much of that behavior
That implies those degenerate genes are actually breed out. (Their not). If anything their encouraged due to the nature of the market
>2) when you do see it, those people or their offspring won't survive in a libertarian-right paradise because there would be no social safety nets or centralized healthcare system to keep them alive

Teenager girls going to concerts, women in the workforce,child labor,prostitution are all because of the capitalistic market and actually do not end the genes of that. If there was no safety net then you want your wife working instead of raising your kid

Tell me why a total free market wouldn't want almost half of it's "workers" (women) in the workforce buying lipstick,buying handbags,putting children into daycare since that creates more GDP and creates more jobs. Imagine if women left the workforce now think how much gdp would drop, imagine if we all became socially conservative. How many addictive drugs,concerts,bars,daycare,clothing designers would go out of business?

Right-Libertarian is a self contradicting term. There is no Right or Left libertarian. Only LIBERTARIAN and degrees of freedom
>>
>>135982800
your economic argument is technically correct but i think it's safe to say that once the ACTUAL GENOCIDE that i am proposing happens, the financial markets are going to be in for a hard reset anyhow. so after this point, you just follow the pre-20th century model for the united states. only white males who own land vote. women don't work. no drug laws (there were none before 1914). and NO SOCIAL SAFETY NETS. the weak and degenerate must die! they must die off by their own degeneracy! that's the beauty of this system! it relies on nature and natural selection, whereas government naturally upsets natural selection, and thus creates more degeneracy!

if you want to end degeneracy once and for all, my way is the only way!
>>
File: quote.jpg (62KB, 602x527px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
62KB, 602x527px
>>135983047
Degeneracy comes with a free market, you can't separate the two. And the worst part is several of the degenerates and their habits actually flourish in the market. Women working,whores,child labour,bars,clubs all exist and flourish and they want this to happen.

>so after this point, you just follow the pre-20th century model for the united states. only white males who own land vote
Your just going back to step 1 of degeneracy you haven't identified the cause of it. Also a tip Jews aren't 100% responsible

Take a look at my pic you'll see what I mean
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.