[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin expelled 755 American diplomats and Trump didn't say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: GettyImages_810247620.0.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_810247620.0.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
Putin expelled 755 American diplomats and Trump didn't say a word. Why won't he stand up for us? Is he afraid of Putin?
>>
>>135967852
Trump was based because he signed the sanctions, he stands up for us all the time against Russia. You can expect more of the same until Russia stop supporting terrorist states like Iran and returns stolen lands to Ukraine and Georgia.
>>
>>135967949

But he waited several days and wouldn't even do it in front of cameras? How is that based?
>>
>>135968323
Does it really matter if he does it on camera or not? He stands up against Russian allies nearly everday with Tillerson reaffirming his desire to end the Assad regime yesterday. It's clear that Trump is doing a lot more than the Obama administration to push back against our Russian adversary.
>>
>>135967852
As a diplomat, I can assure you that the vast majority of diplomats are degenerate libtard cucks. Good riddance, I say.

The international diplomatic community is a giant fucking waste of money. We should all be fired.
>>
>>135967852
Imagine if your worst enemy had in his possession compromising evidence linking you to salacious acts with underaged girls. And you happened to be president.
>>
>>135968482

Medvedev even tweeted that it made Trump look weak. And Tillerson won't even take money from Congress to combat their propaganda.
>>
>>135967852
They both want to get rid of the deep state.
>>
>>135967852
wtf would he say
>russia needs more u.s.a. diplomats in russia than russian diplomats in u.s.a.
>>
>>135969312
>the deep state.

Tell me about the deep state in Russia.
>>
>>135969626
They hate the (((international bankers)))
>>
>>135967852
Yeah what a faggot hillary would have had missiles hitting red square already

Wtf I LOVE world war now!
>>
>>135967852
Putin fired 755 Deep State operatives. Why would Trump complain? He did him a favor
>>
File: 1500909285850.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500909285850.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>135967852
Multiple reports say Donald Trump spoke with Vladimir Putin just before signing Russian sanctions bill
By Bill Palmer
Updated: 4:29 pm EDT Wed Aug 2, 2017
>>
>>135967852
Putin's based.
>>
>>135967852
The fuck is Trump supposed to say? Putin only expelled them as retaliation for something the US did.
>>
>>135970141
The irony of that image is that Trump is actually working toward getting rid of the treasonous scum that hijacked the US decades ago.
>>
>>135970131
>implying those people aren't in the government anymore
>implying they didn't just come home to work their magic in washington DC instead
>>
>>135968482
Very disappointing if true. If this isn't Trump's 4d chess then it means the deep state got to him by way of some direct threats.
>>
>>135967852
Didn't we expel and seize their property? What is the big issue? They expelled ours, so what.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.