[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you literally doing with your life? I have 3 white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fuck.png (159KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
159KB, 874x684px
What are you literally doing with your life?

I have 3 white women pregnant Right now, i plan to impregnate more and i am a free man.

I am a weird human being i feel no attachment to anything, i don't have the answers to life i live check to check and have a stable life i dont really have goals in life but i figured to live a care free life i dont involve myself with much other than my own interest which i don't have much of, i browse the INTERNET and read news.

i feel as if everything is a lie the only thing that keeps me going is finding potential women to impregnate the only thought behind these actions is that i will spread my genetics i don't really care to leave much behind on this planet i have 3 born children that i haven't seen for years

in short i mind my own business, work enjoy what i can and try to avoid things i dislike

Does anyone have a diagnosis for me? i don't really have political views, i simply do not care about much other than myself, i care for people on a superficial level i don't want anyone to suffer but i simply want everyone to look out for themselves.
>>
Fuck off to /adv/ you weak piece of shit. /pol/ isn't your blog and no one cares you made babby which any wigger can do.
>>
pls answer
>>
File: 1497042088521.jpg (38KB, 464x271px) Image search: [Google]
1497042088521.jpg
38KB, 464x271px
>>135966105
>>
stop larping
>>
Cunt, be a fucking father and raise them as your kin before they turn into neets since their being raised by single mothers and become a burden on society
>>
>>135966351
right track
>>
File: cyberdong.jpg (21KB, 228x561px) Image search: [Google]
cyberdong.jpg
21KB, 228x561px
>>135966105
post proofs or confirmed slide larp

sage
>>
>>135966506
Finally someone saged

Fucking newfags responding to this shit without saging
>>
>>135966351
What is this from?
Some of r Selection resonates with me except
>Low investment
I only invest in what i enjoy, time is important to me
>short life?
I excercise regularly, i live a healthy life and have kept stress to the most minimal

>low individuality?
Im certainly a individualist to the core?

>commodities
I dont own much, what i own i certainly do love

>>135966506
Proof of what?
>>
>>135966972
hmm
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501644302745.jpg (37KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501644302745.jpg
37KB, 633x633px
What's the point of leaving offspring if you're a useless retarded hippie?
>>
>>135966105
I think you're a nigger OP
>>
>>135966105
Fake and gay
>>
>>135966105
Get help skitzo
>>
>>135966972
proof of 3 white baby mommas

and I hate the fact that "baby momma" is not only a word, and not only what 65% of nig nogs grow up with, but is in fact the recipient of hundreds of dollars of my tax money every month!

sage until proofs given
>>
>>135966105

Fuck off with your retarded blogpost. Reported and saged
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.