[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a burning feeling that a woman will save our race. A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4058.png (414KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.png
414KB, 400x615px
I have a burning feeling that a woman will save our race.

A charismatic one that can lead, one filled with fury off the gods.

She will be a strong woman skilled in battle, yet Chaste and righteous.

She will command respect from the men of our race, but they shalt not lust for her.

She shall rule our race with an iron fist of the swastika leading the first Aryan nation.
>>
File: 1491354928678.jpg (147KB, 1111x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491354928678.jpg
147KB, 1111x1920px
>>135965509
That sounds like heresy
>>
>>135965509
thats because youre a gay nerd who consumes too much gay nerd media
>>
>a woman
>leading white supremacists
literally loling my lmao off
>>
Sounds like youre watching too much Game of Thrones. Aren't all the men cucked?
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 680x616px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 680x616px
>>135965620
>>
>>135965509
I fucking doubt it. They care about social media pictures and twerk videos with hot black drug dealing gang members. Putting faith in women is almost always a mistake
>>
>>135966000
Checked and confirmed.

Women are a mistake.
>>
File: 1497408152057.png (804KB, 1597x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1497408152057.png
804KB, 1597x1694px
>women
>good fighters or leaders
Only good for looking at and being mothers
>>
If this ended like one of my orc-on-female-knight doujins except with blacks instead of orcs it would be suped hot
>>
>>135965509
You're potentially not far off. There's a belief that Mary will deal the final blow to Satan and the antichrist.

>>135966380
The opposite might actually be more true.
Men go to war and leave women to raise the kids. However there is evidence showing that children raised by single fathers are in a much better state than those raised by single mothers. Barring a return to traditional family life where many generations live in close proximity so grandfathers and uncles can be father figures should the father die in battle, it may be better if we shift our way of doing things so that Men remain home to tend to domestic defense and the economy while Women are sent off to war.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.