[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like cancerous American culture has infected Asia as w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1-zoEz8tUA0mOJyLTlUHbbXg.jpg (42KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1-zoEz8tUA0mOJyLTlUHbbXg.jpg
42KB, 600x338px
Looks like cancerous American culture has infected Asia as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23p11nppcyo

Rap was a mistake.
>>
That's a good thing though?
What do australians have to be proud of?
You're only jealous that America has contributed so much to the world compared to australia.
Are you a virgin? hip hops GOAT.
>>
>>135962971
America is the degeneracy capital of the world and deserves to be nuked for spreading their filth to the world
>>
>>135963079
>muh degeneracy
Fuck off grandpa.
And yes it's called the free market, stop being a blue pilled faggot.
>>
>>135963325
rap is for niggers, you coon faggot.
>>
>>135963325
This is why no one likes lolbergtards
>>
>>135962671
People keep blaming America for this sort of stuff, and I won't deny that America is the epicenter of degeneracy. But if Asians couldn't control the degeneracy within their own borders it's their fault.
America was just the first one to fall. It's not the root of it all and Asia could just as easily have fallen first if it had the right influence on the world stage at the right time.
>>
>>135963513
>>135963661
yeah I'm sorry that you were too weak to defend yourself from getting beat by nigger in high school big fucking deal.
Rock is just as degenerate as hip hop but I don't ever /pol/ criticising it.
>>135963922
The Americans blessed be their name opened asia up to the free market but still hip hop is great so I don't know why you faggots are complaining.
>>
This is hype as fuck retard it's lit.

This video is literally me and my bro.
>>
>>135962671
First they ruin America, then Europe and now Australia.
Good fucking job Americans I hope you're very happy with yourselves.
>>
File: Croc_INTRO.jpg (90KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Croc_INTRO.jpg
90KB, 660x350px
>>135962971
actually in america we enjoy your glut of cultural exports, such as kangaroo boxing and crocodile hunters
>>
>>135964411
>Americans
((()))
>>
>>135963079
Ok, nuke us. Your country does have it's own nukes, right?
>>
Their record label is 88Rising.

Based nazi asian rappers. Literally the last hope for Mankind.
>>
>>135962671
I thought "America has no culture!"
>>
>>135962671
Women in PVC = never a mistake
>>
File: 1499267131707.jpg (158KB, 1257x971px) Image search: [Google]
1499267131707.jpg
158KB, 1257x971px
FUCK WHITE PIG LIBERALS
>>
>>135962671
>turn rampant degeneracy into a boring overused meme
>white women become bored w rap and degeneracy
>begin fucking/breeding w more white bois/turning to traditionalism in order to be seen as edgy in their eyes of their cuckdaddies that want them to take the BBC for muh multiculturalism

Why is this a problem you dumb niggers?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.