[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go through life when everything is so terrible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1499200685496.jpg (17KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1499200685496.jpg
17KB, 315x310px
How do you go through life when everything is so terrible?

Yes we have nice gadgets and can live in luxury but this modern world is total shit. Everything is regulated and restricted. Nothing new to explore or conquer. All that matters is just making money. Your value as a human literally just depends on your wage.

Flipping through history books almost any other time period you could be born white and live a real life.

I'd rather just be a simple farmer or pioneer in the 1800s and die at the age of 30 then live 80 years as a faggot middle class white guy with a 401k, a fat wife and 3 kids with a mortgage.

Im not on antidepressants but I understand why so many people take them. This world is just hollow bullshit. America should just get nuked from space because our culture is so cancerous and self destructive,
>>
The kingdom of God is within you.
>>
It could be the increased Schumann resonance. It's messing with a lot of people's consciousness. Your awareness of the futility of this existence sounds like a sign of your consciousness rising.
>>
>>135960874
Thats true but this life is totally demoralizing. Everywhere you look today you can find something so wrong. Its hard to see the good
>>
>>135961184
Don't be so worldly then. Create some goodness in the places around you. Be in the world, not a part of it.
>>
>>135961331
Maybe Im not the only one but I just want to help make the world suck less. Look at Hitler he stood up and made a better Germany and took them out of a nightmare. I feel like a lot of people on /pol/ want a better future for their grandchildren. Everything is just so messed up.

I'll never give up hope and the fight. Its just totally exhausting to look at the world and see all the work that needs to be done
>>
File: juhudus bbetterson.jpg (54KB, 304x278px) Image search: [Google]
juhudus bbetterson.jpg
54KB, 304x278px
>>135961755
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.