[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly is it that the left thinks Trump did with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499430072874.png (888KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1499430072874.png
888KB, 962x641px
So what exactly is it that the left thinks Trump did with the Russians?
They never shut up about Trump and Russia but i've never really heard them describe in deep detail what exactly he supposedly did.
>>
>>135957821
He colluded with them to meddle and interfere with the election
>>
>>135957904
What do you mean by "meddle and interfere"? Is it more meddling and interfering than Obama did, with, e.g., "If you vote Brexit you go to the back of the line"?
>>
>>135957904
But how though?
That's such a broad and vague accusation.
>>
Nothing. They're just so fucking butt blasted because he said some sexist shit and got away with it
>>
>>135957821
It's all bullshit. Actual Democrat politicians don't even believe it. Only their dimwitted followers believe it.
>>
>>135957904

Who colluled? And who is them?

Sauce? I'm new here... wot is dis all about?
>>
AFAIK they still believe the 'muh 17 intelligence agencies' Russia/e-mail "hack" narrative and some of the dumber ones think Russia hacked voting machines.
>>
It's about pizzagate. That's all this is. Pizzagate pizzagate pizzagate pizzagate. The only reason for the Russian narrative is because they were trying to distract from pizzagate. The cocksucking bullshit Russian narrative faggoty goddamn story came out at the same time that people were discovering the pizzagate/pedophilia connection in the Wikileaks. For those of you who are a little slow on the uptake or who came in late that's exactly what this is all about. It's all about pizzagate. Don't take your fucking eyes off the prize, kids. We still have a HUGE bunch of pedophiles to kill.
>>
>>135957821
>So what exactly is it that the left thinks Trump did with the Russians?
Since most of the elected Democrats admit that no votes were tampered with bulk of the claims are that Trump and Russia "colluded" to hack and expose emails from the DNC. Basically, the left has made it clear that exposure is their biggest weakness and come next election they are in for more of the same.

>They never shut up about Trump and Russia but i've never really heard them describe in deep detail what exactly he supposedly did.
Because they can not describe any details as details do not exist.

Basically, the lost in 2016 was such a huge hit for the left that they feel they have nothing to lose by both attacking Trump and attacking the CIA's/US intelligence biggest biggest foe Russia.

It is all a big lie and scam by the left to undermine Trump.
>>
>>135958081
>Russians come to Trump campaign and say "hey we have all these hacked docs and emails from DNC" (Trump Jr. meeting)
>Trump campaign agrees to adopt pro-Russia policies during the campaign and after the election, if the Russians will release the hacked materials at strategic times throughout the campaign (i.e. a few hours after the extremely embarrassing Access Hollywood tape is leaked)
>Trump campaign also shares their voter research with the Russians so that they can effectively target their fake news and bot attacks toward voters whom the Trump campaign thinks are vulnerable to suggestion
>>
>>135958036
>>135958081
>>135958378

That's exactly what the lefties think he did. They know he didn't do anything, so they constantly throw out vague words like "meddled", "interfered", "hacked", "influenced". Despite being intentionally misleading, they can likely be explained as being "not technically lies" on some level (Trump Jr. meeting for example) if the lefty schemes are exposed.
>>
They literally have no idea. 99% of them couldn't tell you the difference between Hillary's hacked email server, Podesta's hacked emails, and the DNC email leaks, let alone how Russians were involved in any of these or used them to influence anything. They also think something something voting machines, but have nothing to back that up or tie it to anything else either. Everything else they've grasped at, like DJTJr's meeting with a Russian lobbyist or Fusion GPS's dossier, ends up showing evidence of Democrat collusion, not Republican.

I think it's ancestral memories: they remember older leftists being called pinko commies -- and it stung because it was true -- so they think yelling about Russians still has power.
>>
>>135958446
>The only reason for the Russian narrative is because they were trying to distract from pizzagate.
True. There are other crimes they need to hide, but that's the one that could get a whole lot of people burned. It's also the one that spans both parties and a lot of other influential people. When I see a strong bipartisan push for something that doesn't really make sense on its face, I figure they're worried about Pizzagate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.