[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it seem like all of the debate moderators/forums were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gop-debate-kelly.jpg (41KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
gop-debate-kelly.jpg
41KB, 614x412px
Why did it seem like all of the debate moderators/forums were heavily left-leaning during the 2016 campaign run? I mean maybe I'm forgetting, or maybe I'm only remembering the highlights, but it seemed like almost all of the debates had moderators who were throwing softballs to everyone besides Trump.

Is this historically how it goes in the US elections? Or was it because there was still a Democrat President in office? Will the 2020 election have more right-wing moderators (think Hannity, Tucker Carlson types) or is there more to it?
>>
>>135955122
>Is this historically how it goes in the US elections?

It was never that obvious or that directly coordinated.
>>
>>135955122
The media has been extremely left leaning for a long time now. Sadly, I wouldn't expect to change for quite a long time, if at all.
>>
>>135955122
jews run msm, jews weren't sure if trump was /theirgoy/
>>
>>135955122
I now you didnt watch because you are 16. But fox broadcasters covered debate 2
>>
>>135955122
That was the only time I found that whore attractive. Fucking makeup.

...and that was the first time tje bias was THAT obvious
>>
Chris Wallace was very fair
>>
>>135955122
It's always rigged to the left but the people see through that shit now and are rebelling. So now the left is priming the public for a new trick being pushed by Chuck Schumer called "a better deal."
>>
>>135955122
The satanic pedophiles had deeper pockets.
>>
>>135956495
Bret Baier maybe but not Wallace.
>>
i was really surprised that matt lauer was as fair as he was.
i thought his would be a total trump bash
>>
File: AreTheyHurtingYou.png (95KB, 312x446px) Image search: [Google]
AreTheyHurtingYou.png
95KB, 312x446px
Rubio won the debate tonight with 8% of the vote vs trumps 40% and Cruz's 35%.
>>
>>135956431
I'm in my 30s but I'm not American and pretty much tuned out the last 8 years since I had zero interest in anything Obama said or did. I remember watching some Bush stuff back when I was like 15 but that's why I was asking in the first place. I'm fully willing to admit that I might have missed parts of the coverage in 2016 and that it wasn't as biased as it seemed to me. If Fox (right-leaning media) covered an equal number of debates then that's cool, that's what I wanted to know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.