[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright look. It's obvious the board is being raided day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1490813656087.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1490813656087.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
Alright look. It's obvious the board is being raided day in and day out, and it's annoying.

But what I can't help but chuckle at is the idiots constantly trying to pose as one of us are constantly exposing themselves to us. Maybe not you and me specifically, but our thought process, our narrative, our side of the story.

What's more, they pretend to be us by using exaggerated language we might use, going the extra mile to throw in just enough "niggers" that it gets taken seriously. Every day it gets more and more normal for them.

They're fucking method acting. They are becoming the part. They can't last because they'll look back on the bullshit they're shilling for and realize the enormous mistakes they made. The propaganda they cling to. Their "leaders" in their respective online communities of lefty larpers. Whether they like it or not, being here day in and day out, many of them being paid to do it, will have a lasting effect on their psyche.

It's nice to know that.

Lefty shills, come on in. Tell me about your experiences with /pol/ so far.

And remember, keep important threads bumped, sage replies to bullshit, if replying at all!
>>
Yeah, I'm sick of /pol/ being raided by people with different political views than mine. When are mods gonna start banning anyone that doesn't fully support Trump on sight? The concern trolling should just not be welcome here, and if you're not concern trolling, then guess what: You're still part of the problem and you're aiding the enemy.

Move, bitch, get out of the way. This is a Donald-Supporter Only Imageboard.
>>
>>135955058
Not at all, obviously-not-Spaniard anon.

I never said that. I just said sage it and move on if it's a bullshit thread. There are a fuck ton of them. You're going the extra mile, just like I said.

This is not a Donald Trump supporter only imageboard. How many anons here were legitimately concerned about his strikes on Syria? We ride the Trump train when shit is going well, yes, because we fucking put him in office.

But obviously this is board is not limited to just his supporters. You see a fuckton of other threads every day. It's gotten worse and worse since the election. But you can't downvote here. You can't make a reply disappear by clicking it enough. Fuck, most comments that divert from the norm here get the most replies, because of the chronological system it has.

People say 4chan is an echochamber. It's not. There are faggots like you every day that get to voice your opinions and have them be heard without being arbitrarily downvoted to oblivion. It's just that, and the end of the day, when you're exposed to our ideas constantly, they start to grow on you.
>>
>>135955673
No shit. /pol/ does indeed allow for any and all views in politics, which is why you will find it constantly being "raided" by people with different opinions than yours. That's exactly what happens in places that aren't echo-chambers.
You can man up and face the opposition, or you can bitch out and simply say "sage" in threads you don't like and then make threads crying about their existence.
>>
>>135955890
Well, when we're talking about critical information related to Seth Rich, and you get

>>135948888

flooding the board constantly, it's not hard to tell there are people trying to abuse the chronological system to slide important threads from the front page. If it happened once or twice in a while, whatever. It's every day. It's obvious.

And even in doing so, when lefties do post simple threads and bait a bunch of /pol/acks they still get bombarded with replies that carry weight to them.

Would you say most of the shit that gets posted here would fly on reddit? An open facebook group? Would adults be allowed to see it like they would any other content?
>>
>>135955890
You see them raiding as pitching into the convo, thats fine. its when we are bombarded with "Are italians white, BLACKED and e-celeb threads" is when its not.
>>
>>135956641
>And even in doing so, when lefties do post simple threads and bait a bunch of /pol/acks they still get bombarded with replies that carry weight to them.
Nothing wrong with this. Reply to whatever thread you feel like replying. Doesn't have to be one you agree with.

>Would you say most of the shit that gets posted here would fly on reddit? An open facebook group? Would adults be allowed to see it like they would any other content?
I don't see how it matters
>>
>>135956656
This. They get lazy and start reposting the same thread 2 or 3 days in a row and it becomes a meme because so many of us here come back so often and recognize it.

I'm just saying, if you want to shill, step your game up. If you want to step your game up, go deeper. Method act. Become us. Only then can you truly act as one of us and not be called out when it's so Goddamn obvious most times.

But when you get to that level, what will your motivations be? Will you be the same person?
>>
This place has been raided by fucking faggots and pedos.
>>
File: 1501559038458m.jpg (93KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501559038458m.jpg
93KB, 681x1024px
>>135954861
shut up new fag.
>>
>>135957147

So... essentially by /b/yards time traveling from 2008?
>>
File: TIMEOUT.png (79KB, 472x373px) Image search: [Google]
TIMEOUT.png
79KB, 472x373px
>>135957321
The ancients have returned to claim whats thiers
>>
>>135956966
Absolutely it doesn't, and yet so many people do because they're willing to engage in open debate, even if they are being baited, but it says something on a deeper level about the community.

To the second point, it matters because it entirely relates to the first point. While subreddits and facebook groups and twitter accounts can simply block someone out, downvote them to oblivion, etc. when their opinions differ, this place is different. While you can personally hide threads you dislike, you cannot force others to do so by proxy, as you can in so many other places like the ones listed above (and many of those places call this one an echochamber).

/pol/ differs from other groups in that sense, and so many more, which is why, even if you're here to shill, you keep coming back (unless you're a paid soros puppet).

There is true diversity of opinion here, not the cleansed versions you see everywhere else.
>>
>>135955058
the first post we found a shill
>>
>>135957483
Yeah. That's why /pol/ is a good place to be in.
>>
>>135957430

It is possible.

The game and all
>>
>>135957711
Welcome. You're obviously new here because you used the word concern trolling unironically but enjoy the ride.

>>135941364

Also another obvious slide thread
>>
>>135957243
you nigger ive been here since 2001
>>
>>135954861
fuck off nigger
>>
The best proof that the raiding and shilling is 100% real was /mlpol/. Automated spammers broke because of the URL change and human shills were confused as fuck by the nazi ponies that showed up. Reddit being the massive fucking losers they are fucked off because they couldn't handle ponies either.

It was a glorious weekend. I really should have just bought a case of monster and stayed up all 70 hours of it but I foolishly thought it might last as a secret board. Oh well.
>>
>>135958213
>fascist flag
>calls me a nigger unironically

This is the type of overdoing it I was talking about
>>
>>135958307
I hope they unexpectedly do it again at some point

I feel like the bots will be at the ready this april fools
>>
>>135954861
The red pill corrupts all. Even shill crumble with time.
>>
>>135955673
>>135955058
Spanishfaggot BTFO
Go back to Mexico spic
>>
>>135955058
>>135955890
>>135956966
>>135957711

>>135953845
Is this you on another spanish proxy?
>>
"One of us"? Whom do you think you're kidding? We believe in free speech, kid.
>>
>>135959066
Yeah, and when you have free speech, and you hear good ideas that would have otherwise been censored, you end up becoming "one of us" on your own accord

This site doesn't force a gun to your head and make you keep coming back to shitpost

You do it because you start to like it, and then, a lot of it starts to make sense to you
>>
>>135958551
The mods will never do it again. The reason they paired us with /mlp/ was because, newfags that they are, they thought of both boards as containment boards hated by everyone else. They were trying to fuck with both boards by combining them with the worst non-/b/ board they could find just to piss off the userbases.

If they'd known their shit, they'd have known that back when mlp first started airing, it was recognized as the least degenerate show on television by far and given a pass, even with the degenerate and embarrassing fanbase of "bronies".

Anyway mods are CLEARLY on the side of the shills and spammers. They're probably being paid off to look the other way when bots come online and to not ban shills. The only reason they don't delete this board altogether is because they're afraid of us metastasizing.
>>
>>135959208
Yeah you got me

My reddit handle is gottagetmyfixofthatstyxdicks666

No but seriously I just like to separate my posts because it takes up more space on the screen and makes it more noticeable
>>
>>135959208
>Reddit spacing

Reddit spacing was never a thing before this year. The only people who actually know what reddit spacing is would obviously have to come from reddit.

Putting spaces between your text makes it easier to read and understand than a giant wall of text.

Reddit spacing is a terrible meme almost as bad as "summer posters"
>>
>>135959409
I hadn't thought of it like that, actually

I figured the moderation may have some elements of corruption but who knows what Hiro is doing right now

The board going down for hours at a time when critical info is supposed to leak, like the DNC bots and scripts that were supposed to be posted, and all of 4chan goes down or into view-only mode just hours before the drop time

No announcements made for server maintenance or anything of the sort, just an impeccable timing for a switch to view-only mode
>>
File: nkj.png (177KB, 263x313px) Image search: [Google]
nkj.png
177KB, 263x313px
>>135959573
Actually, on reddit you have to put two (2) spaces after a quote or it ignores the linebreak entirely. Reddit spacing means people who put an extra linebreak in after they greentext on 4-Chan. Exactly like how you did. So you know where you need to go back to.
>>
>>135959573
This

Reddit spacing is a memetic psyop to discredit a solid post just by trying to induce purity spiraling by pointing out the way the anon makes the post
>>
>>135959960
>anon said only people from reddit would know how reddit spacing works
>you describe in full detail how reddit spacing works

Dude
>>
>>135960078
>>135959960
Actually when I reread your post and saw that you said 4-Chan I realized you're just fucking with me
>>
>>135960078
Your extra linebreak after the greentext is True Redit Spacing. I was simply clearing up confusion around the term as some people erroneously think it means any extra linebreaks after any text. No, it is only applicable to an extra linebreak after a greentext.
>>
>>135959830
It started when moot started canv.as and got into a NYC startup incubator, exposing him to leftists. His friends changed from old SA and 4chan weebs to this "badass" crew. Under their influence he stopped watching anime and stopped hanging out on his own website, leaving it to moderators. During this time the moderators were still the old crowd so things were okay. Then new mods were brought in as the site grew, but they came largely from moot's new pool of hip young SJW friends. There was some talk that Shit Reddit Says, a hyper cancerous subreddit that inspired /s4s/, actually got someone on the moderation team as well.

When the fappening hit moot lost it because he was tired of having to defend his one successful creation from his "friends'" constant criticism, so he shopped around for a buyer and found Hiroyuki, who at least had some experience with imageboards. So he sold out, let it go, and now moot's working at Google on... something. Probably nothing because he doesn't actually have any talent, and even his ability to ride the tiger of anonymous masses is gone since he sold out to liberals.

The current moderation team is likely a mix of moot's old SJW buddies and business/marketers brought in by Hiroyuki. They don't give a shit about us oldfags.
>>
File: sage.jpg (423KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
423KB, 1600x1200px
>>135954861
>Lefty shills,
>remember, keep important threads bumped, sage replies to bullshit, if replying at all!

This is definitely not a shill thread and you are most certainly not being paid per word!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.