[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's approval rating is in the toilet. I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: mj.jpg (44KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
44KB, 680x440px
Trump's approval rating is in the toilet.

I can't say I approve either, but it isn't his fault. He isn't getting anything done, but he was both parties working against him.

What can he do?
>>
I agree that his approval rating may not be super high, but think about, were polls anywhere near accurate in the election? No
>>
>>135950135
>77% of the 18 to 33 range want pot legalization
>le trump with 33% rating
>HMMMM how to fix approval ratings....
I've got it! I'll make pot legal and TAX it! People out of jail, saving millions, police not harassing pot heads, millions there, and the cure to cancer is legal now! We don't look dumb anymore!

>next week
55% approval rating
>>
>>135950135
Who gives a shit about approval rating? I'd rather he push through policies I like and get btfo next election than tow the line for (((government))) and make it 8 years. Trump should make hay while he can and think fuck all about getting reflected. Ltd immigrants today was another great thing he's accomplished.
>>
>>135950976
Libertarians get the fuck out. We need to be able to keep the niggers in prison, nothing good can come from this.
>>
>>135950135
Says the same people that said he had a 2% chance to win. 7.5 more years of rebuilding America to what it once was for you, me, our future generations, and everybody else except leach scum.
>>
>>135950135
>he was both parties working against him
Yeah. That's the point of Trump. He has to reform the republicans. Otherwise it would have been no better than any of the other candidates.
>What can he do?
Keep fighting the deep state controlling the parties. THe president doesn't have that much official power, but he has a lot of influence over international affairs. And the deep state is made up of globalists. He has to fight them both on the domestic and the international fronts. He can leverage his international influence to affect things domestically. That's probably how most roadblocks can be overcome. By disrupting the international power networks of the deep state.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.