[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If blacks are so inferior, why are they only 13% of the population,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1501715033063m.jpg (61KB, 1024x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501715033063m.jpg
61KB, 1024x468px
If blacks are so inferior, why are they only 13% of the population, but they make up the majority of great scientists?
>>
kikes
>>
File: ram.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
ram.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
Literal google employee here.

The reason behind this is when people write their pages, no one says "white-american" when referring to scientists. But they do when they say "african-american" scientists.

The algorithm is that simple. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>135938941
WE
>>
>>135939206
Are you telling me blacks don't make up the majority of great scientists? It would be a shame if your employer knew the racists shit you say online.
>>
>>135939206
I had that theory about the nigs in the "european people history" search result. Anyone who isn't ignorant would use the nationality, British, German, French, etc... not the continent europe. And surely not referring to an homogenous "european people".
Only nogs would be that stupid.
>>
>>135939549
Blacks can not even find their own fathers.
How would they find new theorems, experiments or equations?
>>
>>135939549
>Are you telling me blacks don't make up the majority of great scientists?

Yes, most great Scientists were actually reptilian tourists from distant worlds hiding among us. They were the betas of their species but on earth they were gods. It's a shame they molested so many children.
>>
>>135938941
The bell curve illustrates how the majority of the population have much lower IQs, plus the cultures and societies they created are all pathetic and severely underdeveloped. But is a bell curve - there are a percentage of those who are in top echelon, even Jared Taylor recognizes this.
>>
>>135938941
Wrong. Niggers are inferior. Look at the average Sat Score by Race..

Look at the stats for the nobel prize by race.
Niggers only won piece and literature prizes.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 580x464px
>>135938941
>black scuence man
Yes very smart
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.