[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you invent both the slavic and the latin alphabet >invent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1491576295763.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491576295763.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>tfw you invent both the slavic and the latin alphabet
>invent the idea of democracy and attempt to make it work with a degree of success
>create the Olympic Games which to this day are a symbol of International Co-operation and Sportsmanship
>set the foundations for all of the western civilization
>fast-forward 1800 years later
>filthy brits and germans pay the Ottoman Empire to allow them to loot any and every arcaeological site
>Germany has an ENTIRE temple taken from a Greek Island
>Brits give money to italy to provide Kemal with Machineguns even though they were allied to Greece during their invasion of turkey
>force them into a debt (for the first time) and force them into austerity and monopoly
>get slaughtered in WW2 by the SS
>britain starts a guerilla war with those who were against monarchy and accuse them of communism
>start a Civil War and call the USA to napalm bomb civilians
>pay a politician to join the EU which forces legistlation that decreases exports and increases imports and banking interest
>ignore all the indication that the government was corrupt because that was part of the plan
>when shit is let loose accuse Greeks of "taking muh money" because thats the easiest way out of the problem
You people are literal savages! You are nothing more than pretentious barbarians!
You act like you care about civility and culture and then you backstab those who help you because thats the most profitable way to act!
Both Germany and the UK deserve to be flooded by refugees.
It serves you right for being such a piece of shit.
>>
>>135935919

you are smelly brown manlets
>>
>>135935919
You aren't the true Greeks. They died out long ago.

You are the descendants of the Muslims that conquered Southern Europe.

That is why you have dark, oily hair, hideous women, and shit-colored skin.
>>
>>135935919
Better cozy up and make a New Yugoslavian Federal Republic with Greek representation. No one not the EU, Not the US, nor Russkies will help you.
>>
>>135935919
PAY DEBNTS
>>
File: 1454452947554.jpg (30KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1454452947554.jpg
30KB, 600x505px
>>135936121

>mfw

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
>>
File: amerimutt2.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt2.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>135936121
LITERALLY PIC RELATED LMAO
Why do Amerimutts always say "you're not actually x but y" ? is it a mutt meme?
>>
>>135937133
Why are turks so angry all the time? I know it must be frustrating being a subhuman whilst still being smart enough to know that you are but every turk seems filled with genuine hatred for everything
>>
>>135935919
>You act like you care about civility and culture and then you backstab those who help you because thats the most profitable way to act!
>Both Germany and the UK deserve to be flooded by refugees.

Honestly you Europeans have over 1000 years of history with each other. if you haven't learned about the backstabbing ways of your neighbors, you kind of deserve it for being so trusting.
>>
File: amerimutt4.jpg (367KB, 2224x1152px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt4.jpg
367KB, 2224x1152px
>>135937313
Amerimutt on vacation spotted
Go back to where you came from you smelly ameribrainlet
>>
>>135935919
Our colony is a pathetic and bitchy. You should be more thankful.
>>
>>135937593
Please explain to me your frustrations with America, I am genuinely interested
>>
File: 1496074151083.png (1MB, 1061x763px) Image search: [Google]
1496074151083.png
1MB, 1061x763px
Don't worry greekbro,one day you will have constantinople again
>>
File: amerimutt soldier burned alive.jpg (58KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt soldier burned alive.jpg
58KB, 300x381px
>>135937910
I am interested in destruction of your terrorist state
>>
>>135938527
>Please explain
>I destroy your terrorist state

You people really are just rabid animals aren't you?
>>
>>135937313
this
>>
>>135938527
>turkey
>majority mudslime
>funds ISIS
>indirectly supports ISIS by refusing to cut off their supply lines
>calls other nations terrorist states
>>
>>135940699
>england such shit far off cold wet bunch of rocks no one ever wanted to invade it
>makes boats and colonizes spear niggers in the corner of the world
>is proud of this
>has pig skin and cannot into sun
>cuisine is butter on bread
>country is getting browned at the moment since fat ugly anglo women dont like little pink men with pink tiny cocks so they take loads from abdul.

Imagine being this shit id kyms
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.