[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube Regarding this article

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 44

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube
Regarding this article

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube

Do you think, its right? Also which social media is dominated which side?
>>
>>135932983
Well everyone who isn't left had been banned on the twitter hugbox. Kikebook does temporary bans only so people have become fairly redpilled.
>>
>>135932983
I personally think he's clueless. "Right-wing" speakers don't have an advantage related to the platfoirm or the technology. It is the viewers who determine which content gets broadcast in Youtube, not vice versa.
If "right-wing" speakers have an advantage, it is bigger acceptance in the YT audience
>>
>>135932983
Simple - we're funnier.
>>
>>135934469
True, good point
>>
>>135932983
Because up until now, jewtube allowed redpill content. Now they are going the twitter route of muh feels policing
>>
Why did they choose such an unflattering picture of him? Don't they even want to pretend to be somewhat serious?
>>
>>135934469
nah, stale memes about helicopters and gender get old.
>>
File: Droopy.jpg (34KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Droopy.jpg
34KB, 599x337px
>>135932983
>Vice news is maine streem meteor
>>
>>135934831
Read the article, typical smug leftist

Also, archive that shit OP
>>
>>135932983
Let me save everyone time. Because of a concerted trolling campaign which has the added effect of enabling hillbillies who normally post racist shit all over the internet to do it more.
>>
>>135934975
They are kike news. The Jews bought it and turned it into their "underground" truth source.
>>
>>135934469
4chan is funny but the blowhards on youtube aren't
>>
>>135932983
Because the only mainstream alternative is fucking Fox news or Breitbart. Meanwhile the left has hundreds of places.
>>
>>135934469
You're not funny at all. There is no such thing as a funny right wing comedian. They're all left wing. The right is too low-IQ and humorless to be funny.
>>
>>135934846
That's the beauty of retarded leftists, though. Yeah, the jokes get stale but their retardation is a goldmine of new material. Helicopter jokes get old and we get 10 new jokes to take their place.
>>
>>135934340
Exactly, just like the right-wing dominance in talk radio in my country. Al Gore (the moron who claimed that all the polar ice would melt by like 2015 and who lied about inventing the internet) tried to create a liberal radio network called "Air America". It failed epically.

Liberals don't have the attention span for long videos or podcasts. Thus why they hang out on Twitter or Tumblr where they can virtue signal in short, manageable bursts.
>>
A MATCH IN MY SHOCK
CONSEWVATISM IS THE NEW CONTERCULCHER
>>
>Here's my hypothesis: Twitter is the natural home of the left because Twitter – participatory; open; capable of presenting multiple viewpoints to the reader simultaneously – is well-suited to the expression of left-wing views, which are (to draw however loose a family resemblance between often disparate warring factions) typically somehow egalitarian.

>Contemporary right-wing politics, by contrast, is driven largely by the unexamined prejudices and anxieties of (primarily) white men. Any white man who wants to hold on to their prejudices and anxieties is going to have a tough time of it on Twitter – but they're going to have a grand old time standing in front of their wall, alone, ranting.

Oh there's that left-wing reality distortion field again.

>REEEEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU LET THESE FASCISTS EXPRESS THEIR RACIST, SEXIST OPINIONS TWITTER! BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM BAN THEM!
>What's wrong wingnuts? Can't handle a free and open debate :^)
>>
Wtf is nord bot doing?
>>
>>135934846

The aesthetic theme makes people think the left does nothing but copy.

They don't understand that it's simply leftpol high satire.
>>
>>135932983
Fucking archive that shit faggot.
>>
>>135934975
See now the mainsteam meteor meme is funny.
>>
>>135932983
people are waking up to the bullshit around them, this is the result
global consciousness is very real
also, things like hwndu probably played a role aswell
>>
File: We're Hilarious.jpg (112KB, 590x324px) Image search: [Google]
We're Hilarious.jpg
112KB, 590x324px
>>135934469
>>
File: 1497305287276.png (2MB, 1280x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1497305287276.png
2MB, 1280x1128px
>>135934846
>>
The left can't handle direct exchange of arguments.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-183109_01.png (1MB, 1080x1819px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-183109_01.png
1MB, 1080x1819px
Look at the fucking advertisements on that site. Jesus Christ
>>
>>135935184
99% of all comedians aren't actually funny.
>>
>>135932983
I'll tell you why, when I was 17 and started to go to college I started to have leftist ideals, I endured a terrible path of leftism for 5 years, studying Marx, Lennin, Chomsky, Zizek and what not, even looked upon "heroes" of the left like Che Guevara, Rosa Luxemburgo and all of those fucking losers good for nothing. I was a happy teenager before I read on all that crap and since I started I developed mental issues (depression) and even got fat. Now I am 25 and grew up from leftism 3 years ago, and my life improved greatly. The reason the left is losing the culture war even on YT is because any leftist idea creates a cloud of bad ideas on your head that ends up fucking you, all they know to do is yell "OPRESSION!" until you get fed up with their shit and you abandon them, is completely the opposite in the right wing spectrum, where right wingers will encourage you to be the best version of yourself instead of guiltying you and everybody of being "(put leftist buzz word)". The right as PJW says is the new counter culture
>>
>>135935206
It's because their ideology falls apart beyond those short bursts. Twitter is perfect for leftist ideology because you can't go in depth on anything. Liberalism sounds pretty stupid when it has to explain itself on a 3 hour program, which is why Air America failed so badly.
>>
>>135935184
Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais, etc....
>>
>>135934846
That's what memes do. /pol/ continously creates new ones to replace the old ones.
>>
>>135935669
Yep. And the ones that are are all far left wing. Steve Crowder and Adam Carolla aren't funny. Nobody on the right is.

>>135935778
>Bill Burr
Oh lord. What a pleb. Bill Burr was never good. Plebs just worship him because he was stupid like them. Ricky Gervais is right wing??
>>
File: PKaUWZu.jpg (581KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
PKaUWZu.jpg
581KB, 1920x1031px
The left owns twitter because leftist ideas are easily condensed into bumper sticker style, 120 character "tweets" and then "shared" and "retweeted" to virtue signal.

The right dominates YouTube because right-wing arguments, philosophies, and ideas can actually be expounded on using visual aids, video, etc.

"Fuck white people." is a great tweet that will get a lot of likes, but doesn't really have any substance.

Meanwhile, Jordan Peterson waxing poetic about the philosophical evils of cultural marxism will get millions of views from people who are genuinely trying to understand something and learn.

Also, twitter is much easier to censor. It's easy to ban someone based on one tweet, but very time consuming to go through hours and hours of someone speaking and find out that they are a "bigot." Leftist ideas ONLY thrive in censored environments. Pretty much any place that "free speech" is allowed eventually turns right-wing or libertarian (see /pol/)
>>
>>135935341
What? Sorry, explain.
>>
>>135935833
No it doesn't. Nuchan only creates forced contrarian "I hate what you like" memes now. The only new memes 4chan has produced since the campaign have been trump shilling, some retarded firm handshake meme, stupid cartoon frog worship, bogcancer, and "Man I really hate Rick and Morty". You're unfunny cancer. Now get out.
>>
>>135935726
This is 100% accurate.
>>
>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication.

You mean like classrooms?
>>
>>135935861
Ricky is certainly not left
>>
>>135935861
Oh wait, shit. I was thinking of Bill Hicks. What a pile of shit. Bill Burr can be funny at times. He's also not right wing. If you don't believe me, watch his videos that address that point. He's brought it up multiple times.
>>
>>135936017
Do you even regularly visit /pol/?
>>
>>135934340
This. This article is typeical leftist behavior.
>lie about what PJW says
>say the right is as sophisticated as bugs
>Accuse pewdiepie of being far right
His arguments about technology are fundamentally wrong. Twitter targets right wing accounts, and a proper idea cannot be discussed 140 characters at a time. That's why it suits leftists for "yas queen" moments and stupid misleading quips that make people forget actual arguments. If the left had interesting things to say, they would have presence on youtube.
Here's another quote:
>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication
Is this guy a joke? Is he a hack? How are leftists getting away with being this dumb?
>>
>>135935654

It's 'Vice'. It's a really fucked up site. I never go there.
>>
>>135934469
I agree that we are funnier in general, but PJW isn't funny, watching him makes me feel like my mother's just died. I suppose you could laugh AT him.
>>
>>135934469
Now thats funny
>>
File: miamismiler.png (3MB, 1158x1596px) Image search: [Google]
miamismiler.png
3MB, 1158x1596px
>>135934846
>leftys using played out as fuck 80s aesthetic to try and ridicule us
you're a year late for that pinko
>>
>>135935184
Rodney Dangerfield appears to be president
>>
Archive it faggot.
>>
>>135936229
Nearly every day. Name a new meme /pol/ has created in the last year. I think I pretty much covered it and they're all fucking cancer.
>>
>>135934469
No.
It's currently contrarian to be right wing, and the funny people tend to be contrarian because it provides more attention and shock factor.
Early 4chan was liberal/anarchist and christfaggotry was laughed at. The big media was mainstream media, which has a distinct conservative slant. But internet became popular and atheism/liberalism/sjw picked up steam. So what do the contrarians that finally found a place where they can make politically incorrect jokes without getting banned or their life ruined do? Suddenly fedora memes, "red pill", etc.
I am already seeing signs of the contrarian faggots on here going back to left leaning. It's already starting with the "go back to /pol/" for even minor political infractions.

This "because we are funnier" meme is retarded because I've personally experienced liberals saying the same thing a decade ago explaining why liberals had Colbert and Steward but conservatives had no equivalent - conservatives weren't funny.
>>
>Right leaning posts on Twitter constantly getting banned
That's why Twitter is mostly left. Now that the ADL is getting involved in YouTube, you'll see right leaning videos and channels being removed and the headline will read "Left wing content growing and gaining support".

The reality is they just remove opposing view points
>>
>>135935943
This. Endorsed.
>>
>>135936432
The humor that flows from the trump administration isn't intentional. I'm not laughing with him. I'm laughing AT him.
>>
>>135936017
>I learned about 4chan on r/4chan yesterday and now I'm here to tell you about it
>>
>>135936581
>I'm not laughing with him. I'm laughing AT him.
and we're all laughing AT you, faggot. now kill yourself in real life
>>
>>135936553
yeah, it's ogre, or will be ending soon, and then the retards who run "chappo trap house" will claim victory like they did anything
>>
>>135935943
This. Reddit is a good illustration of this in a few ways too; with stricter moderation and the upvote/downvote system it's easy for leftists to control what they see and what other people see. Despite being a shithole, TD is the only major conservative community there because they're pretty much backed into a corner by the 15+ major leftist subreddits that frontpage every single day. Hiding what you don't want to hear is much harder on 4chan (aside from filtering you really can't) because anything goes. Unsurprisingly it leans towards the right.
>>
>>135932983

>VICE can't understand why people are sick of confirmation bias
>>
>>135935184
>gee, how come we never see any right wing comedians being promoted in the media?
>it must be because they're just no funny right wing comedians
yes, good goy
>>
File: 1493421559744.jpg (74KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493421559744.jpg
74KB, 1024x548px
>>135936602
I've been here since 2011, you little 12 year old contrarian shit. I survived gaymercancer.

>>135936737
You can't trigger me. I already hate everyone.
>>
>>135936581
I think a lot of it IS intentional, at least it's intentionally entertaining, which is what people want now that politics is a branch of show business. Trump might be an idiot, but he's no fool.
>>
>>135936848
>being promoted
Bootstrap, you lazy niggers.

>>135936872
>I think a lot of it IS intentional
Not the funny shit.
>>
>>135932983
>a vast horde of unloved grown-up boys droning on and on about why we need to halt immigration; why we need to ban toilets; why we need to kill all girl-children at birth.
oh god the irony
>>
>>135936455
What? Sorry, explain.
>>
>>135932983
Its almost like its impossible to defend the shit they come up with.
>>
>>135937089
>why we need to ban toilets
What?
>>
>>135932983
>PJW
>Rightwing
Lol nice meme.
>>
File: Stickman steal his look.png (649KB, 960x584px) Image search: [Google]
Stickman steal his look.png
649KB, 960x584px
>>135936490
#NotAllOrcs, stickman, polICE, Manafort gangster ones... All the small but dank ones with too short half life to make it to KnowYourMeme
I'm sure they're all cancer to you though so I just wasted my time.
>>
>>135936801
leans to the right? even the most leftist boards on 4chan would be considered evil fascists by even moderates. we've gone so far right that no one here even knows what the overton window even looks like anymore
>>
>>135935861
Ricky Gervais definitely isn't left wing, judging by his twitter.
>>
>>135937161
yeah they're the ones making a fuss over bathrooms, not us. and it's only the sandniggers we're fighting against and they're letting in who kill their female children.
>>
>>135937161
its from the article you're defending.
>>
>>135936851
are you the same dribbling tard who thinks that conan the barbarian is a villain?
>>
>>135932983
Because leftists are a bunch of uncool loser pussies. Yeah we have some losers on the right, but losers gravitate to the left.
>>
>>135937173
Do you have a graph for the Liver/pol/ man?
>>
>>135937173
>#NotAllOrcs
Forced meme cancer.

>stickman
>polICE
>Manafort gangster
Don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I should note most boards are now 50%+ filtered because they're such cancer, so if this garbage is appearing in trumpgen, I won't see it.

>I'm sure they're all cancer
Sure sounds like it.

>I just wasted my time.
Your eureka moment. Glad I could be of service.

>>135937297
I don't know where you guys are getting this. I've never heard him say anything right wing.

>>135937325
Oh I see.

>>135937394
Didn't read. I don't read articles nu/shit/ posts. Pretty much ever.

>>135937415
>Conan
>the barbarian
Right in the name.
>>
>>135937581
Don't think so
>>
>>135935150
yeah pretty much this. Liberals would watch the Liebowitz show or MTV or something

there is NOTHING contrarian about liberalism at this point in time
>>
>>135936872
Trump defeated the bushes, clintons, msm and soon deep state. When someone says that trump is an idiot it reflects more on them than it does on trump. Guy is a certified genius.
>>
>>135932983
Twitter bans everyone who challenges left wing thought in a serious way.

If one leftwing twitter user said "I think America should take in as many immigrants as want to come here," and one rightwing twitter user said "So how many will you be taking into your own home, neighborhood and living space?" The leftist would say "I don't see how that is relevant," and the right winger would be banned for hate speech.

The left wing's ideas can not withstand cross examination. The (((ultra elite))) don't want negative discussions of mass immigration/cheap labor. Together they will destroy America and the world unless we stop them. We start by telling the truth to everyone who will listen. Spread the word.
>>
File: 1499714503621-pol.jpg (61KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499714503621-pol.jpg
61KB, 968x1024px
>>135935233
>>Here's my hypothesis: Twitter is the natural home of the left because Twitter – participatory; open; capable of presenting multiple viewpoints to the reader simultaneously – is well-suited to the expression of left-wing views, which are (to draw however loose a family resemblance between often disparate warring factions) typically somehow egalitarian.

>>Contemporary right-wing politics, by contrast, is driven largely by the unexamined prejudices and anxieties of (primarily) white men. Any white man who wants to hold on to their prejudices and anxieties is going to have a tough time of it on Twitter – but they're going to have a grand old time standing in front of their wall, alone, ranting.

Here's a more realistic hypothesis: Twitters only use is for celebrities to post brief, surface level ideas and statements. And the userbase is only successful with people who care about celebrities' half baked opinions or speak in short inarticulate sentences already; teenage girls and Niggers. Right wingers only really use Twitter to troll or to drop redpills, but Twitter actively censors right wing accounts and has banned them by the thousands claiming they're bots. Twitter is heavily curated to suppress conservative views.

YouTube is also curated to favor leftwing views, but that is only really seen on the front page of youtube in the "rising" category where they shill leftwing talkshows. However, youtube is all about creators making money from viewers watching their content, so ultimately the viewers decide what content to consume and who to give money to. The skeptic community is popular only because the regressive left has gone off the deep end and caused moderate people to shift more conservative as they see the world going crazy. Pair this with the chans producing 90% of the internets memes and youtube having completely unmoderated comment sections, it makes for an entertaining platform for redpilling.
>>
>>135937646
>I should note most boards are now 50%+ filtered
Why would you even visit this place? I hate what /tv/ has turned into, so I simply stopped going there years ago.
>>
>>135932983
YouTube is dominated by rural and suburban rightards because reading is too hard for them.
>>
>>135935184
was that supposed to be funny
>>
File: vehicle.png (240KB, 405x587px) Image search: [Google]
vehicle.png
240KB, 405x587px
>>135936801

Oh Rebbit is a perfect illustration of it. Those idiots laugh at the same jokes that they have been laughing at for the last 10 years. Around here shit moves so fast that a meme is stale after like a month.
When you're on Rebbit and you can accurately guess exactly what the "most upvoted" post on any thread is going to be 90% of the time, that's ridiculous.
>>
I've watched one PJW video and I was so fucking done. How you redditors can stand him is beyond me.

Even when I rarely agree with him, he's still a massive faggot
>>
>>135934846
aren't you copying fashwave memes
>>
>>135935127
yeah but they're still way less judgemental
that's another thing the left always does, they condescend everyone and are smug little fags
>>
File: Liberals-Smugness.jpg (13KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals-Smugness.jpg
13KB, 292x172px
>>135932983
>Summary of shit article: Us progressives are losing on youtube because we're so virtuous.
>>
>>135935184
Leftists are too intelligent to even believe in IQ.
>>
>>135932983

>Vice
>in the trash it goes
>>
simply better content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s
>>
"The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication"

>Implying the Left of 2017 isn't authoritarian
>implying this authoritarianism isn't what's driving the right's popularity.
>>
you can't archive this page

gives 404 on archive.is
>>
>>135935184
You really don't understand how much laughter your faggotry brings. You can thank SJWs for the rise of all of it. Please don't change.
>>
>>135939051
I was just about to lost why nobody fucking archived this garbage yet.
>>
>>135935184
>politically correct
>funny
Yeah nah
>>
>>135939269
Ask*
>>
File: 1490568129215.jpg (114KB, 557x305px) Image search: [Google]
1490568129215.jpg
114KB, 557x305px
>>135932983
>https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube
mo archive link?

/pol/ is dead and reddit ruined it
>>
>>135939051

Oh yeah, Vice blocked archiving services, no joke.

Apparently us archiving their words when they blatantly lie and then try to sneakily change it later is oppressive.
>>
>>135939269
>>135939051

http://theralphretort.com/vice-disabled-archiving-sites-against-them/
>>
>>135932983
The guy basically admits that it is not possible to express leftist views in a longer than 120 characters format.
When Marx attempted so, he generally produced unreadable mess of words that don't really mean anything, so it seems to be just right.
>>
>>135939317

You can't archive Vice. See: >>135939414
>>
>>135936801
Reddit would be a conservative website if the site admins didn't interfere with it every time conservative ideas start to gain traction.

It's just like conservatives in the media or in Hollywood. They use their influence to excommunicate people who disagree with their ideology.
>>
>>135939414
ahahha that cant be real, zero self-awareness?
>>
>>135939414
Why doesn't archive.is just wget the page?
>>
>>135939414
Literally quoting the exact things they say is racist now, seems legit.
>>
>>135939578

Reddit is by far the most egregious about doing this. Leading up to the election they used to regularly reset updoots on posts to 0, censor shit, completely shoah certain posts, etc.
>>
>>135934846
Prime example of lefty memes. That's why you're losing.
>>
File: RWSR.png (49KB, 717x306px) Image search: [Google]
RWSR.png
49KB, 717x306px
RIGHT

WING

SOLO

RANTS
>>
>So what can the left do? Calls for, say, a "Paul Joseph Watson of the left" are bound to be misguided. The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication. But if the future is video then the left desperately need to find a way to use it. The question is whether the medium can be used in an open, diverse, participatory way.

One person speaking is inherently authoritarian guys. Only a hivemind can offer up reasonable ideas.
>>
>>135939414
>>135939474
>>135939537
>>135939619
>>135939625
>>135939664
It's fake.
>>
We dominate the youtube community but all in all leftist channels still make up the greater strongholds with millions of subscribers
>>
>>135939625
I'm assuming that Vice blocked all requests originating from archive.is's servers
>>
File: 1491267222212.png (269KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1491267222212.png
269KB, 450x488px
>>135939537
yeah, i know...
i tried after i posted my little rand.
sorry for premature shitpostaculation

fuck vice, damn kikes but ey, i block ads with "noscript" . so lick my butt and suck on my balls, shane!
>>
>>135939930

Then why do pages on Vice 404 when you try to archive them?
>>
>>135934846
wow leftists copied our memes again while simultaneously calling us unoriginal
>>
>>135934469
have you ever seen Steven Crowders parodies, they're just fucking cringe
>>
>>135932983
The Right dominated YT thanks to guys like Rubin, Shapiro; Crowder, (((Milo))), Based Papa Stefan, PJW and Alex Jones. And I forgot a lot of other people, Southern, (((The Rebel))), Sargon, etc.... You may not like them, but you have to admit they are the reason why the Right has YouTube in a stranglehold.

That and also because the Left has only a very limited roster of people who could actually bluepill normies.
>>
File: 1496185380061.png (14KB, 649x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496185380061.png
14KB, 649x542px
>>135932983
>Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube

More likely right has equal footing. It feels like being in minority to the left because they're used to closed platforms.

But this explains the Youtube Reporting Patrol. Demonetize and isolate, block and ban, that's how you win Youtube back for the left. Note how they harp on combatting terrorism and extremism, but only crow about banning right wingers, not islamists or (god forbid) communists/antifa.

They sold mass surveillance under terrorism and child porn headlines too. Actual usage is something like 99:1 in favour of unrelated general spying.
>>
>>135935233
>Twitter is the natural home of the left
Of course it is, 140 is the limit of their reading comprehension
>>
>>135935669
>Binland in charge of what's funny
100% of Finn's are humorless Mongols

>>135935778
Burr is more of a centrist and Gervais is a huge liberal
>>
>>135937711
He's like a savant. He understands how to use media better than anybody else, but a lot of it seems to be instinctive. He can BTFO his enemies without giving any more thought to it than we give to our next breath. It's astounding to watch, I'm glad to be alive at this time.
>>
File: PJW_apologist_for_communism.jpg (22KB, 390x302px) Image search: [Google]
PJW_apologist_for_communism.jpg
22KB, 390x302px
>>135932983
>Do you think, its right?
Not far enough right.
>>
>>135935233
> Twitter is participatory and open
>>
>>135932983
I haven't read this but I'm going to assume it's because people like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro use logic, facts and reasoning while the "Left" uses muh feelings, which don't hold up in an actual debate.
>>
>>135939866
>Youtube has below-the-line comments, but that's a very odd ecosystem and easy to ignore
Youtube comments are the most rabidly right-wing part of the internet, far more than here.
>>
>>135935184
>be Anthony Cumia
>among the most famous and funny radio host of the late 90's and early 20's
>right-wing but not allowed to express it on air
>nigger gets uppity and I decide to post it on twitter
>get fired the day after for racial hatred
There are no right-wing comedians for a reason. Once the line is crossed or the mask drops most loose their career by the fucking kikes that are in charge
>>
File: 1501550875269.jpg (26KB, 488x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501550875269.jpg
26KB, 488x472px
>pjw
>alt right
>>
>>135940524

Also the limit of their attention span. My retarded leftist "friends" all speak in headlines, no joke. They don't know any of the substance about what they are talking. It's always "did you hear Trump did X?" and then you ask for more info and they go "I don't know man but it's crazy I can't believe he did X." Leftists aren't spending 30 minutes listening to their version of molymeme talk, they read fucking tweets, the tweets get them all fired up and upset, and then they #resist. Then they turn their computer off for the day and feel good about themselves because they've done their 2 minutes hate for the day, time to see what's on snapchat!
>>
>>135932983
>>
>>135935943
There's a huge right-wing presence on twitter thou
>>
Left-wing ideas can only survive where they are supported with limits on expressing opposing ideas.
Anywhere approaching free-speech is dominated by right-wing ideas.
>>
>>135941387
thank you fellow /pol/ack
>>
Anyone who doubts whether or not the right owns YouTube, just look at any of the videos that YouTube pushes on #TransDay or #GayDay or #ImmigrantDay or whatever they call it. Every month or so YouTube releases and promotes these hardcore propaganda movies, and in the first day they end up with 80k dislikes and 1k likes, they get fucking rekt. YouTube usually has to step in and start artificially fucking with the count.
>>
>>135932983
It's because liberals sound good in text but once you put them in front of a camera people get to see how fucking twitchy and weird they are. Liberal youtubers, especially the males, are fucking awful looking. I mean shit, Dusty is probably the best looking one and he looks like a pedophile living off disability checks. Liberals and leftists can argue all they want but even most of them are more likely to watch right wing youtube to bitch then to actually watch gay ass liberal youtube.
>>
Also some instructions on how to take a screenshot as I did here >>135941387

In Firefox, use Shift+F2 to open the in-browser CLI. This is a command-line interface at the bottom of the browser
Type screenshot --fullpage
Page is saved as .png in the Downloads folder
>>
>>135935253
>>135935341

Vice wont allow "alt right archiving sites" to archive anything they publish
>>
>>135941823
never knew that, nice.
>>
>>135932983
JewTube is trying to SHUT IT DOWN big league this time with its latest "limited state" bullshit. Is it also worth mentioning that the CEO of YouTube/Google is some kikess bitch?
>>
>>135932983
Archive you faggot
>>
>>135941823
nice, thanks for your service
>>
>>135934469
jeff dunham and youre a redneck jokes thats basically fucking all you have, ron white is fucking hilarious though
>>
>>135937032
>Bootstrap, you lazy niggers.
More like hamstring, as in the kikes will nix any comedian who dares broach a politically sensitive topic
>>
File: harris_delivers.jpg (101KB, 736x936px) Image search: [Google]
harris_delivers.jpg
101KB, 736x936px
>>135935069
>>135935341
>>135936455
>>135939414
>>135939537
>>135939625
>>135941387
Turns out you can mostly archive the google cache
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9qbnt0-OAmAJ:https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

http://archive.is/6VPNi
>>
>>135941823
here is how to save a page in Chrome

you open up developer tools

Next you click on the smartphone/tablet icon in the developer toolbar. A new view will open up, and this view also has an options menu.
Here you can save a full size screenshot.

if the feature is missing your version of chrome might be too old, it works for 59 and up
>>
>>135932983
>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication.
top kek these people are fucking retards
>>
>>135937840
underrated
>>
>>135935233
I like how they inject their lefty rose-tinted glasses perception of the world into everything they write. They still have no concept of why Trump won, or why white people are now openly antagonistic and trolly on the internet. It's because the left is the authoritarian establishment, and the right are rebellious youth. They run everything. We don't. It's that simple.

Lefties are now "The Man", and cry when it's pointed out.
>>
>>135939414
https://unvis.it/vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube

unvis.it doesn't give you the full page, but it does save the text
Which is what's really important for calling out these degenerate fucks on their pederasty and sedition
>>
>>135932983
Because the majority of the population is conservative despite the left's best efforts to portray liberalism as the majority in the media.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
1/2
Twitter sucks.And it's failing. Just look at their numbers. Twitter hardly turns a profit.
It's a fucking failure of a site and the reasons why it fails are partly the same reasons why the left fails. the article actually borders on these reasons but somehow the author does not connect the dots.

First of all the article is a fucking fail because you cant really compare j00t00b to twatter since their operate quite differently. The author even acknowledges this in his article. He basically admits that his analysis is flawed but hey, we need them sheckels, better publish it!

The author also recognizes that twitter has failed to translate into real world action. That's true and even more true is it that this is because twitter is "very egalitarian" every fucking dumb idiot, no matter how little oxygen they got at birth, can post a fucking tweet. Even the most primitive caveman can shit out 140 characters. So guess what most tweets are? Yes, that's right. They are fucking shit. You can't put a lot of meaning and careful explanation in a tweet.
So you are basically reduced to spew the same old, lame ass, wisecracking quotes from your favorite writer and the same old, boring, platitudes. And people can only respond to you n the same low life, inbred way. Furthermore, especially true for the SJWs, in order to convey at least some form of meaning, people resort to code language that only their peers understand. The PC-Police uses so many abreviations and lgbtwtfbbq++ code words that non-initiated people just cant join a discussion because they dont understand what people are tweeting about.

Twitter is a decent idea if apllied to corporations, politicains and musiciains. It's a nice platform for them to advertise and keep their followers updated. You can reach a lot of people and bombard them with short messages. That's the type of message they need to send out: "Buy my shit! Vote for my shit! Buy my shitty album!"
>>
>>135934846
I get this 'meme' in its full context, and it's one of the better ones, but actually original memes from the left aren't actually funny 95% of the time. desu watching lefties try and hijack weaponized satire that won Trump the election to use against him and the right just looks pathetic. You can't do it better, sorry, and it just works infinitely better on the attack vectors/subjects the left provides. Find your own thing, and stop trying to copy the winning strat like the article implies, too. It's making the meme war fucking boring.
>>
>>135941075
Based Antwan Kumiya
>>
well... the left wing doesn't encourage thought. I think that's the reason.
>>
>>135933390
This. Even 4chan knows that banning people permanently is hazardous to their bottom line. Twitter loses money via virtue signaling
>>
File: pol is funny.png (59KB, 590x324px) Image search: [Google]
pol is funny.png
59KB, 590x324px
>>135934469
tpbp
>>
>>135936123
kek
>>
>>135935184
Nick dipalo. Not sure if I got his name wrong and I haven't been keeping up with him so not sure if he's left now
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-17-16-11-09.png (206KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-17-16-11-09.png
206KB, 720x1280px
>>135936851
I've been here since 2007 and 2011 is the newfag cutoff considering 2011 was when Occupy Wallstreet happened and when 4chan really started to distance itself from the anonymous movement as it had been co-opted by leftists.

People who identify with the 4chan of yesterday are wannabes larping to anonymous 2nd hand nostalgia that they heard stories about but never experienced. Anyone who unironically sports a guy fawkes mask in the last 5 years is a poser. If you were really here from before then until now you would know that 4chan never changed but instead grew out of that phase and moved on. The world changed and this place reacted.

You cling to the old 4chan identity like a Magapede clings to /pol/ memes from a year ago, like redditors cling to /b/ memes from 5 years ago, and like your parents discover advice animals from 10 years ago.
>>
>>135936553
>Now that the ADL is getting involved in YouTube
We need to burn the kikes and fast. Things are getting out of hand
>>
>>135943717
Di Paolo*
>>
File: put up your DUKEs.jpg (121KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
put up your DUKEs.jpg
121KB, 900x506px
>>135941387
>>135941387
RIGHT WING ARCHIVING SQUADS
>>
File: pepethefrog.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
>>135943086
2/2
at least singers or politcains have a reason to tweet something. Marketing

But i never understood why an average Joe would ever use twitter to spout his own thoughts into the world.
When i first heard of Twitter and some libtard explained it to me my first question was: "Why? Why would anyone want to read your shitty 140 character long meaningless bullcrap?"

Twitter is shit, it's literally nothing more than fucking chatter, background noise. And even their fucking logo visualizes it.
Twitter is like a forest you go to to listen to the birds chirp. Birds dont have anything meaningful to say, it's just background noise. Of course the single bird that chirps doesnt feel like that, he's trying to get laid. It's super important to him. Just like your average twatterusers thinks that his mindless pseudointellectual bulimia is super duper important and the hottest shit around.
But in a real forest, the tweeting and chriping, no matter how meaningless to us humans, is still a beautiful symphonie of nature, birds are damn good at tweeting. But on twitter, the chirping doesnt sound like a sweet natural melody, no, it's millions of inbred, mongoloid, abortion surviving, landwhale birds that burp and fart all over the fucking forest
>>
>>135943903
what a fag
>>
File: 0cyfcud8rhjy.jpg (72KB, 825x1102px) Image search: [Google]
0cyfcud8rhjy.jpg
72KB, 825x1102px
>>135942689
Neato, handy. Never noticed that before, thanks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>135936131
>Oh wait, shit. I was thinking of Bill Hicks.

Bill Hicks was never right wing. He ranted against Republicans and the right all the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAS3dj7zJdM
>>
>>135941387
>who inadvertently promised every journalist in the world a free holiday to Sweden
What's wrong with that? I thought the left loved Sweden for its open mindedness and vibrant cultural and ethnic diversity
>>
>>135934846
Goddamn this is terrible

See>>135934975

We are better at mocking ourselves than the left is at mocking us
>>
>>135932983
did you just direct link to /vice/ ?
what the actual fuck newfriend, gotta goback to your funny meme threads on leleledit
>>
>>135935094
WE WANT GAVIN BACK
>>
>>135932983

Just google citizenship.

>"the refugees could be granted dual citizenship"
>>
File: saveshitbigger.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
saveshitbigger.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>135932983
>>
>>135937240
Dollars to pennies you're under 25.
4chan is all the way to the left by political standards of even just 15 years ago.
Homosexuality acceptance is not normal.
Transgender shit is so alien most people outside of the US aren't even aware this is a thing.
Privacy used to be somewhat valued.
Sex on TV was not normal, and violence in video games was a problem.
The list goes on.
>>
File: 1488572127807-alexhicks-1.gif (1MB, 1000x492px) Image search: [Google]
1488572127807-alexhicks-1.gif
1MB, 1000x492px
>>135936131
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, and it's his best joke
>>
File: 124412124.png (137KB, 341x342px) Image search: [Google]
124412124.png
137KB, 341x342px
>>135932983

I made it through half of the article and got bored, the author is up his own ass

>(((Whyman)))
>>
File: 1489602603421.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489602603421.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>135943726
>you would know that 4chan never changed
i confirm this.
i first posted on /b/ in 2006. Those 11 years, i've seen the site becoming more popular over time and witnessed countless waves of newfags. I even ranted about them. Yeah i was annoyed by their fucking lame posts and shitty attempts at memes but at one point i realized that nothing really has changed. I'm sure when i started posting some must have felt that my posts were fucking newfagcancer but we always ended up doing the same shit over and over again. we post funny and fucked up pictures and in general behave in a way that we couldnt irl. And we always found new people to raid and we always winfailed the same.
On rare occurences we actually transcend into the real world. At first lots of lulz are had and then, just like with everything, it gets stale, moves away too much from 4chan and eventually becomes fucking gay. Yes, that's when the newfag influx gets very strong but in the end we end up doing the exact same shit all over again. Nothing ever changes except the imagery.

It happened with anonnymoose. Lot's of lulz were had with scientology and then some fags who took themselves too seriously blew it all up when they tried to hard at being the epic justice leegiun. The base of 4chan then went back and carried on, now noone on /b/ gives a shit about le epic face mask people.
Same happen on /pol/ with Trump. Awesome lulz all around, the election period was one of the funniest times i've ever had on the internet. And then reddit came along with r_thedonald and now we have fucking kekistanis... Again, people who take shit too seriously.

'Tis but a phase, it will pass
>>
File: 1491950306843.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1491950306843.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>The most famous instance of far-right views being disseminated on YouTube is PewDiePie

They can't be serious
>>
>>135940214
What do you expect from complete retards?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16KB, 275x183px
Everyone hates the left.
>>
>>135932983
>Alt-Right =/= National Socialism

>>135942490
Thank you, newfags here are clueless
>>
File: 1497544825276.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497544825276.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>135934469
>WE WUZ YOUTUBERS

never change /pol/
>>
>>135934469
The right cant meme
>>
>>135943086
>>135944177
Most of your points do not prove that twitter is inherently leftist but that it is dominated by fads. They will be converted eventually or be replaced by another service, in both cases discourse will be of similar quality.
>>
File: 1500755750170.jpg (22KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500755750170.jpg
22KB, 480x380px
>>135946313
hello, it must be your first day on /pol/, so welcome
now get the fuck out.
>>
File: MMM.png (68KB, 844x624px) Image search: [Google]
MMM.png
68KB, 844x624px
>>135934846
Specific memes will get old yes. But the whole idea of memes will never die, it has been around forever.

For many years, the left wing memes were winning because they were injected into the youth by the Jews through the schools, and reinforced through the media
>MUH HOLOCAUST
>RACISM BAD SENPAI

Finally you have a chunk of youngsters rejecting Jew memes and embracing more "right wing" memes, which colors their thinking, causing them to start looking at reality in an unfiltered way, they are crunching the data and they are going to the alt-right, maturing there.

The internet memed the millenials into unprecedented levels of degeneracy, it's memeing Generation Zyklon into a 1,000 year reich.

Hail victory.
>>
>>135936532
They were funnier a decade ago and that's why they dominated youtube back then.

I understand the argument you think you're making, but you're not making an argument.
>>
>>135939828
Didn't people constantly make anti-trump boards to get past people's filters or something?
I had a guy I work with bitch about nine different "resist" boards that basically had a one character difference all reposting the same anti-trump articles.
>>
>>135932983
Where is nordbot?
>>
>>135934469
Fuck off with this meme. The reason there has been a renaissance for right wing politics is because Leftists have gone so far off the deep end that they spout shit that is factually incorrect. What kind of lunatic would believe that a man who may or may not have lopped his people off and put on a dress is now a woman? That is FACTUALLY INCORRECT and yet they preach it like gospel. They are literally wrong, and that's just the tip of the fucking iceberg. They are genuinely and without the slightest shred of self awareness, anti-scientific, yet they claim to be on "the side of science" because they think that the only people who could possibly disagree with them are bible thumping morons. You would have to either be straight up brain dead or certifiably mentally ill to side with Leftists at this point in time.
>>
>>135947649
>who may or may not have lopped his people off
>people
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>135934846
>be communist, have to steal memes from others
>>
not clicking vice libtard garbage site. archive or fuck off faggot marketer.
>>
>>135932983
it's simple.

The right moved a lot to the center with Trump. Men are more entertaining, and men vote more right than women.
>>
File: castro16n-2-web.jpg (62KB, 635x504px) Image search: [Google]
castro16n-2-web.jpg
62KB, 635x504px
>>135932983
What a condescending article, they are clearly butthurt that our propaganda is vastly superior.
>>
>>135932983
>Why the Right Is Dominating YouTube

YouTube features content made by the people
MSM features political propaganda
>>
File: 1500500884029.jpg (86KB, 608x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500500884029.jpg
86KB, 608x626px
>>135940568
>canadian attempts bants
100% of canucucks are inflammable deciduous leaves.
>>
>>135932983
Lol, CP is dominating youtube. I don't advise you to go down this rabbit whole though. I feel like I've become schyzofrenic
>>
>>135948166
>The right moved a lot to the center with Trump

no we didn't you EU shill, we're still against forced immigration, political corruption, forced narratives and lying politicians.

EU has to go!!
>>
File: laughs.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135940524
>>
>>135940003
You can spin up random servers on any cloud service and pull from there. Vice won't know who those servers belong to.

You can't prevent archiving using technology. Only through legislation...
>>
>>135948678
>we're still against forced immigration, political corruption, forced narratives and lying politicians.

only the first of these things is an actual distinctive policies between left and right.

But I agree, you are still a right wing party, just less so.

I mean, I supported Trump, but that doesn't change the fact that you just elected a pussy-graber 3 married dude to the presidency. So much about conservatism and family values.
>>
>>135932983
Anywhere free speech is encouraged and protected, the right will dominate. For all its faults, Youtube has thus far not censored comments or political videos. This is changing. First the adpocolypse and now hiding 'offensive' videos.

This may backfire on Youtube because many may leave the platform, or they'll just make these videos seem even more taboo and risque, and people are always attracted to forbidden knowledge.
>>
>>135945830
member the jessie slaughter fiasco?
>>
>>135935184
Umm it's the complete opposite

Good comedy is politically incorrect, and guess what, the left-wing won't dare say anything that would offend anyone

They even made a whole movie about this recently about how comedians can't even go to colleges anymore because they are censored by leftists
>>
>>135935190
Liberals are basically walking memes. It's not that the right's better at it, it's just that we have much better material to work with.
>>
>>135932983
This article focuses on how terrible white men are, they people who built the west, and they still can't figure out why they're losing and will continue to lose.
>>
File: 1471170489504.png (228KB, 537x634px) Image search: [Google]
1471170489504.png
228KB, 537x634px
>>135934846
got any more, Josh Cotton?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQTfyjhvfH8

Is JRE hosting /ourguy/ part of this dominating?
>>
>>135939414
RIGHT WING ARCHIVE SQUADS!
>>
File: wheeze.png (58KB, 441x302px) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.png
58KB, 441x302px
>The left can never appropriate the solo rant to camera – it's an inherently authoritarian method of communication

>YouTube has below-the-line comments, of course, but that's a very odd ecosystem, and easy to ignore

>THE FUCKING ARTICLE HAS NO COMMENTS SECTION
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.