[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>automation meme comes true >everyone's jobs are replaced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: gear up.gif (2MB, 400x151px) Image search: [Google]
gear up.gif
2MB, 400x151px
>automation meme comes true
>everyone's jobs are replaced by robots
>"post-scarcity" society becomes real
>the people revolt to seize the memes of production
>they're all killed by an endless swarm of robotic RWDS
Why are commies so smug about the future?
>>
>>135932920
Somber future a little bit, but this is evolution, who cares?
>>
File: keloid.gif (996KB, 245x129px) Image search: [Google]
keloid.gif
996KB, 245x129px
>>
>>135933606
It will be interesting is a artifical ai or a ascended human brain becomes our god. Hopefully they give us a simulations world where we can play and create games.
>>
File: cock.gif (2MB, 400x151px) Image search: [Google]
cock.gif
2MB, 400x151px
>>135935238
I'd probably prefer staying in the real world, but it would be interesting to be in a mostly robotic and empty world while 90% of the population is living in some simulation.
>>
>>135932920
Once automation takes over everyone will be given a universal basic income and then we'll get paid to sit around to shitpost memes all day. If you live in a country that is super scared of anything remotely resembling GOMMUNISM then it sucks to be you. Enjoy starving to death I guess.
>>
>>135932920
Wouldn't we want full automation?

>farming
>energy production
>shipping
>mining
>defense
>maintenance and production of robots
>etc

Wouldn't that eliminate the need for money, i.e. the destruction of (((them)))? It'd be like fuggin Star Trek or some shit where we just explored everything and fired laser beams and shit we deem a threat.

We just need all the religion and capitalism right now to thrust us into that era.

Plus even if the machines take over, it's still symbolically US and "humanity" would probably work better if humans weren't involved on a direct level. Man this weed is good...
>>
File: death to all robots.gif (2MB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
death to all robots.gif
2MB, 400x456px
>>135932920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rOdOVJCqNc

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE FUTURE

>00:45
>>
>>135932920
Why would people revolt to seize the memes of production in a post-scarcity economy?
>>
>>135938486
I put "post-scarcity" in quotes because for some reason commies think that because we can produce a lot of stuff that it should be free for some reason, even though a lot =/= infinity.
>>
File: IMG_1382.jpg (102KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1382.jpg
102KB, 800x519px
My body is ready.
>>
>>135936449
You can have a reality like simulation as a terminal for humans while creating fantasy style simulations for them to explore. In reality the universe is a empty and mundane place that will be less fun that what we can imagine.
>>
File: good.png (340KB, 492x900px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
340KB, 492x900px
>>135939722
I just have a certain wariness about VR, not that the AI would be malevolent or anything, just that a VR paradise would lead me down a degenerate and sinful path. Better not to experience it at all then to become addicted and want to return.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.