[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're going on a walk in the park with your 7 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pedophilehandbook.png (159KB, 1221x1017px) Image search: [Google]
pedophilehandbook.png
159KB, 1221x1017px
You're going on a walk in the park with your 7 year old daughter and plan on having the friendly neighborhood babysitter watch her tonight.

She suddenly asks, "Is it normal for Chester to touch my private parts when we play house?" Your heart drops. In disbelief, you ask what she means. After she explains, you find out that the babysitter has been grooming your baby daughter for sexual play and making her promise to keep it a secret.

Chester the babysitter is coming over to your house in half an hour to watch your daughter.

What is your course of action, /pol/?
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (39KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
39KB, 450x440px
Lynch the fucking subhuman child molester. Good old white southern tradition.
>>
>>135923456
I thought this shit got wiped off the web. Now it's just an urban myth?
>>
>>135924052
Sadly, no. It's still up and running and can be easily accessed.

Side question, is the author breaking any laws by writing this if he lived in the US?
>>
Isn't this the same book that got ripped from Amazon and the author tried to sue the website over It?
>>
Sage into the night!
>>
>>135923456
Waterboard him for 3 days before turning him into police, waterboard because you don't want heavy incriminating marks left on him and your child is left without a dad.
>>
>>135923751
>good old white southern tradition
>anything other than join in

Fix'd
>>
>>135924864
You can also give someone internal haemorrhaging without leaving any marks on their body by smashing them with a bag of oranges. Due to the consistency of the fruit.
>>
>>135923456
Jesus how can people be this evil, it literally says prey
>>
>>135925935
My pic attached isn't even the worst. There is an entire chapter dedicated to "prepping" a child's vagina for full penetration, it's a months long process. I don't have the stomach to read it or crop it into the photo.

I've seen some sick shit in my time on this site, but this is by far one of the most disturbing.
>>
>>135924209
Probably not unless you can connect it to an actual crime. But if you had the author, or the fucker running the site, it shouldn't be too hard to get a search warrant for fucking EVERYTHING, as well as a phone tap.
>>
>>135924987
no i think you broke it city boy
>>
>>135923456
I place hidden cameras in key spots (which is something I would have already done before getting a babysitter in the first place, not to mention male babysitters are almost unheard of)
to see if it's true and to acquire solid proof.

If it turns out to be true, I'll barge inside the house immediately with a gun at the ready and will proceed to subdue the guy. Then I'll call the police and watch him go to jail.
But wait, since I'm in France, things wouldn't go like this. I would be the one being jailed for pulling a gun, and videos and pictures aren't considered as solid evidence in courts. So the guy would get off scot free. I guess the only solution is to strangle him (to not make a mess with his blood in my house) and burry his corpse in the woods.
>>
>>135928491
If you live in a cucked nation like France and something like this happens, there really is no other valid course of action that planning a murder.

But have some common sense here: this is your little daughter. The piece of shit deserves at least 3-7 days worth of torture first. One user recommended waterboarding, but that's a passive method. I'd probably go the "beat senseless with a bag of oranges" route.
>>
File: 3050370445_1_3_Z9O4FUrp.jpg (23KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
3050370445_1_3_Z9O4FUrp.jpg
23KB, 600x249px
Or you could take notes from Based Butler.
>>
>>135923456
>What is your course of action, /pol/?

1. club over head with steel baton until unconscious

2. tie to chair in basement

3. remove sex organs, cauterize wound, let him sit for a day, then the real torture begins

It'd be justified.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.