[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://qz.com/1040302/most-men-in- the-us-and-europe-could-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: sperm-protestors.jpg (607KB, 3504x1971px) Image search: [Google]
sperm-protestors.jpg
607KB, 3504x1971px
https://qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/

>Sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand declined by 50-60% between 1973 and 2011, according to a new study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Surprisingly, the study, which analyzed data on the sperm counts of 42,935 men, found no decline in sperm counts in men from Asia, Africa and South America, although there was limited data from these areas
>Even in adults, exposure to chemicals, such as bisphenol A, which are thought to affect fertility, can have a negative effect, so men should limit their exposure to toxic chemicals. This includes stopping cigarette smoking. Also, a healthy lifestyle is very important as there is a known link between obesity and reduced sperm count
>capitalism has cut white fertility in half
>non-whites unaffected

Libertarians will defend this
>>
File: goy division.png (245KB, 743x1072px) Image search: [Google]
goy division.png
245KB, 743x1072px
>>135916867
>Hebrew University of Jerusalem
>>
>>135916867
BLESSED BE THE FRUIT.
>>
>>135916867
>limited data from these areas
>>

"OY VEY GOIYM YOUR INFERTILE, LET TYRONE IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE
>>
>oy vey we must warn the white race

APOLOGIZE
>>
The world will be UNDER WATER within twenty years, claims Heeb Yid University
>>
File: 1476572217834.png (230KB, 809x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476572217834.png
230KB, 809x827px
>kikes warning white countries of rising infertility
>openly acknowledge white countries are disproportionatly affected

What timeline is this again?
>>
>>135916867
>implying sperm count and fertility is the same thing
>>
>>135916867
I'm pretty unhealthy, but every single time I've had sec without pulling out, using a rubber or the lady on the pill, it's resulted in pregnancy. 1 years ago with a GF thay ended in miscarriage and my 3 kids now. I'm lead to believe that this is all a meme. I am far from the "fittest," so why is it so easy for my genes to survive?

Northern European btw, you racist assholes.
>>
>>135917223
>>135917574
>>135917775
>/pol/ is so cucked by corporations the kikes can expose their own work of their own volition and /pol/ will ignore it

Why does /pol/ hate kikes again?
>they control the world and are turning it agaimst the white race
You mean that thing they openly state is happening in this very article? This isn't shilling, it's a victory lap. The kikes can say anything, as long as it capitalism is on their side /pol/ will fellate it.
>>
>>135917932
The infertility of whites has almost certainly been a long-term goal of the kike NWO. Being the first ones to point it out allows them to get out front of an issue that someone was going to discover anyway and control the dialogue around it. I bet they'll even start offering (((explanations and solutions))) for the goy's problem
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>warning us of white extinction

Greatest ally confirmed. You lied to me /pol/.
>>
>>135916867
Sounds like good news.
>>
>>135918977
>muh damage control
No one else is looking into it. They even talk about how there is "controversy" that fertility even is declining despite a 60% drop off in the west. Schlomo went out of his way to find this.

Last time I checked the developed world doen't contain many governments systematically sterilizing people. Eat shit faggot, private corporations did this. Capitalism did this.
>>
>>135916867
Can someone tell me what their signs say...I can't read Swedish...TIA
>>
File: 1458100074449.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1458100074449.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>135918977
(((They))) have no need to damage control this. CNN dismisses shit like this as crackpot conspiracy. Despite every study saying fertility is dying in the west corporatecucks are paid to deny it so they can keep feeding people the McSterility Burger @ McDonalds.

(((They))) abandoned the sterility plan decades ago. Why do you think they pay to have them brought to Europe then side with ultranationalists like with Trump or lobby to have guns in European countries? Right now if anything merchants are more focused on uncucking Europe by paying to send waves of migrants then having Netanyahu say we need to stop accepting them. They want an aggressive west to invade the Middle East and give them free reign over sandniggers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.