[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this make more sense if you say "woman with beard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1501698233012.png (965KB, 985x859px) Image search: [Google]
1501698233012.png
965KB, 985x859px
does this make more sense if you say "woman with beard gives birth"
>>
>>135911372
Yes. They are Bearded Women and Cross Dressers. Calling them a false gender pronoun is untruthful and a sin itself.
>>
>>135911372
"Haha, look at us! We're SO progressive!!! Our xon will grow up to be more open minded than your cis-gendered offspring. Die, fucking breeder scum!" - 08.02.17

>found scribbled in the same journal the suicide note was posted in. ca. 2031
>>
>>135911372
I'm assuming the hair grows after massive amounts of testosterone?
What would that do to a developing child still in the """"man"""
>>
>>135911372
there isn't enough gas in the world for these "people"
>>
File: CNNsource.jpg (54KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
CNNsource.jpg
54KB, 666x960px
>>135911372

Woman gives birth.
More at 11.
>>
>>135911372
how horrifying. imagine coming out of... that, and being forced to spend your earliest years with it.
>>
>>135911372
This is why I'm not pro life anymore

(also niggers)
>>
How fucking creepy
>>
>>135914698
Turn him into a super Chad. That's their end game. Trannys are secretly performing eugenics on the population by giving birth to an entire generation of super chads to outbreed the rest of the males.
>>
>>135911372
>baby boy
Did they just assume xir/hor gender?
>>
>>135917528

I actually missed that. The child needs to be put into care away from these antiquated attitudes.
>>
>>135911372
She is is still a woman, took hormones to the point to grow beard, I wonder what kind of crooked baby will go out from this monster. She decided (tried) to become a man, should not have the right to be pregnant since men can't.

Truly disgusting damn degenerates scums...
>>
>>135911372
What kind of shame will that child carry... Literally born to the bearded lady.
>>
>>135915097
Why does synagogue rhyme with demagogue?
>>
>>135911372
It makes more sense just to say "mentally ill woman gives birth" but whatever works for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSVXgdzYe0
>>
>>135911372
THEY ASSUMED THAT BABIES GENDER!
>>
>>135911372
>"woman with beard gives birth"
This is accurate. They have embraced the ideas of freak shows as something socially acceptable. I can't wait for more people identifying at reptiles and people faking siamese twins.
>>
>>135922395
Umm no sweetie a grand transsexual shaman did a reading that it was a boy, regardless of the sex organs it will be born with.
>>
>>135911372
No. It makes more sense to say," Mentally retarded freaks play Couple and add to the cesspit of humanity."
>>
'Mentally ill degenerate gives birth to human that should be adopted by a heterosexual white couple immediately' is what it should be.
>>
File: jewmedia.jpg (159KB, 1013x537px) Image search: [Google]
jewmedia.jpg
159KB, 1013x537px
>>135911372
note how the babies eyes are shopped black
>>
>>135917377
Is this bad?
It's secret eugenics but if the new wave of americans are buff as fuck...
idk
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.