[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically. you are in charge of hiring new staff for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 1487609512555.gif (2MB, 452x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487609512555.gif
2MB, 452x350px
Hypothetically.

you are in charge of hiring new staff for a successful business, say in advertising.

two candidates are presented for the same job. one black male, the other white male.

both men have identical education and similar job experience, both men perform equally well in the interview and both seem likable. the black man has comes recommended from his prior job but there is no evidence that the white man is any less qualified.

who do you hire?
why?
>>
the black
>>
File: diversity.jpg (214KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
214KB, 1024x782px
>>135909836
White guy, because I don't care about the tax breaks that the govt gives for diversity hires. That would be if I am the business owner.
>>
>>135909836
When it comes to a race based decision I choose the white guy and if the nigger doesn't like it he can go shuck and jive elsewhere because no amount of muh dickery will change my mind.

Statistically the white is less likely to underperform or quit for no reason without notice. Plus I place aesthetics above all in that situation and niggers are ugly, people repellent.
>>
File: data.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>135910575
>drink from mcdonalds spilled on desk
>>
>>135909836

This question is moronic. Why didn't you just write "Hey are you a racist or no?", because that's what you're asking. You didn't need to write sixteen paragraphs to coyly inquire about whether we like niggers or not.
>>
>>135910894
oh i know you are all racist (or at least a lot of you are) and I know that simultaneously you don't believe that being black should hold a person back in life.

in this instance, I'm just curious what people here would do. I'm not trying to make a point, i just want to see the answers.
>>
>>135909836
It depends on what each guy looks like and if the nigger comes from a low income upbringing because even if he beat all odds and made it out of the ghetto, he still has some nigger in him.

White men on the other hand tend to be very disciplined and smarter so I am 60-75% more likely to choose that guy
>>
>>135909836
who is the owner of this heaving bosom?
>>
>>135909836
This question is stupid because the chances of them being completely identical other than skin color is virtually nil. As a thought experiment though, the white guy.
>>
>>135909836
>identical education

lol no. Identical degrees, perhaps, but the white guy had to work harder, so he gets the job.
>>
>>135909836
>both men have identical education and similar job experience, both men perform equally well in the interview and both seem likable. the black man has comes recommended from his prior job but there is no evidence that the white man is any less qualified.
Do I trust the recc?
If so, the nigger. I see nothing wrong with getting the best worker to do my work, no less than picking the best slave at the market.
>>
>>135910894
Its a valid question. Even if it's an illusion that scenario has transpired. Somewhere. Granted OP could have asked whether or not merit would play any role in the decision. If the candidates are exactly identical in every way except for race the white is the obvious choice. There's nothing racist about it when considering the objective facts that niggers smell and look disgusting.
>>
>>135909836
Obv black man

>ayyo muh niggu, u smoke the loud?
Buy weed from him.
Blackmail him for selling weed on the job.
>>
File: 1495419766802.jpg (35KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495419766802.jpg
35KB, 600x545px
>>135909836
I'd inquire about the potential tax rebate, credit, or benefit I'd receive by hiring the minority candidate. Otherwise, I'd probably hire the white simply because he's less likely to be litigious. Seriously. I'm from the south. In the rest of the country nigs are all about the "gibs." But down south the smartest nigs sue insurance companies.
>>
>>135909836

Clearly, there is only one applicant. When has blackie ever worked for something?
>>
>>135909836
Change my hiring process so the person making the decision doesn't know the race sex or religion cause no matter what you pick that way is safer from liability.
>>
File: 1489534290374.png (329KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489534290374.png
329KB, 600x590px
>>135909836
I'd judge their personalities like I do with all my employees you idiot. Are you trying to tell me these are two IDENTICAL people of two different races? I don't think so.
>>
>>135909836
In this case it depends on background, if one is financially irresponsible, if one has a large family or other commitments. Also whichever one suits the company, names are a huge thing in business, so picking a Mohammed Tyrone Clinton III is not as good as a John Robertson
>>
>>135909836
the black guy. he has reference.
>>
>>135909836
The white man because I'm not a treasonous scumbag faggot.
>>
>>135910575
>Hey at least he put on a dress shirt and tie!
>>
ITT: people who confuse black man with nigger
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>135909836
I would let fate decide.
>>
>>135909836
Clearly the black man since there would be a diversity quota on top of the impossible symmetry of the candidates.
>>
>>135909836
I'd hire the white guy even if he was less qualified
>>
File: 1498229318981.jpg (175KB, 679x429px) Image search: [Google]
1498229318981.jpg
175KB, 679x429px
The white obviously. Why? Because brain washed liberal prols would want me to hire the black. As long as you do the opposite of them you cannot fail
>>
Assuming they're completely equally qualified, I'd flip a coin. Heads the white guy, tails the black guy.
>>
>>135913575
yeah, there's NOTHING wrong with a BASED black man

MAGA duders
>>
>>135913575
Get out of my country, nigger
>>
>>135910575
>Tax breaks for diversity

Rednecks are delusional
>>
>>135909836
I'm white so I'd hire the white guy.
There's this psychological thing called "the airport test." Basically, imagine being stuck in an airport on layover for a few hours with a dude. You can't go anywhere else. Is the person you hire likely to be a good companion or not? Most people with similar qualifications would be fine, but I'd rather be stuck with someone with similar interests as me, as well as having other things in common. Sorry not sorry nogs.
>>
>>135910147
More likely to steal shit and sue you though.
>>
>>135916879
Not every black person is a nigger, just like not every gay man is a faggot. Of course, most black people are niggers, but there are the exceptions who behave and act like responsible members of society.
>>
File: SecretPassion.jpg (27KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
SecretPassion.jpg
27KB, 500x351px
>>135909836
A white man is a part of a group and demograhpic that buys products.

Marketing tries to sell products to whites.

A white man can better identify with, and interact with white decision makers.

Have a nice day
>>
>>135919408
really not that clever when you consider that advertising is totally unimportant to the premise.

assume i said "control for all variables except race"
>>
>>135913575
BASED BLACKMAN
>>
>>135919588
Like I said, his being a part of the race that buys things and understands those who buys things, makes advertising go to the White man.

Who also statistically is smarter.

Have a nice day.

4chan COULD have been invented by a black man....

Was it though?
>>
>>135909836
tell the nigger to leave, and hire the last man standing.
>>
File: ethnic-map[1].png (541KB, 2000x1267px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-map[1].png
541KB, 2000x1267px
>>135919588
Put it another way..

"I want to sell things to America, America is mostly White, psychologically races trust themselves the most, I choose white."

it's iron clad logic.
>>
>>135909836
whats her name
>>
>>135920454
>her
>>
>>135919408
Actually, marketing is post modernist Marxism is in effect.
>>
>>135920506
stop with ur trap fantasies degenerate
>>
I'd probably throw some random curveball questions that reveal a little more about their personality then hire if I like them
>>
Anyone know who that girl is and exactly what show/episode whatever the fuck it's from?
>>
white man, because racial solidarity.
>>
>>135909836

The white every time.

Niggers ALWAYS fuck you over. The inner chimp is just below the surface and will erupt with the slightest provocation.

If you hire blacks you pay the tax.
>>
>>135909836
Meh, blacks are around blacks. Even a good nigger will be affected by the bad nigger mentality eventually.
>>
>>135909836
Hire them both so i could both work them part time in the same job thereby paying them less and avoiding paying them any form of overtime in case of extra work.

Either way i am not giving 1.5 times the normal salary when it hits the 40 hour mark.
>>
I hire the black guy, he underperforms and i'm stuck with him unless i want to deal with the EEOC and 20 jew lawyers trying to kill my business.
I hire the white guy and he underperforms, i can fire him without bullshit.
>>
>>135920554
nonsense. Marketing is a tool not an ideology.
>>
>>135909836
The white guy, i dont really like or trust niggers.
>>
>>135909836
The White guy, my dude.

I'd have to go through American Whites first, then Asians(China, Japan, S Koreans only), then Indians, then Gulf state Arabs + Egyptians + Jordanians, then Europeans Whites and maybe then I would hire a black guy for tokenism and someone to yell at and blame when something bad happens.
>>
>>135921534

I thought it was"never relax" , I still have so much to learn
>>
>>135909836
The white man. Niggers deserve to hang from trees.
>>
>>135922114
That's the common sense law. The more Blacks around blacks are, the less you relax.
>>
I'd follow up on the recommendation and decide from there.
>>
who is this cum slut?
>>
>>135920096
>that picture
>Anchorage
>white
I wonder what else is wrong
>>
>>135909836
I'm a nigger, I'm racist against whites but I will hire the white guy because I know what niggers are like. Plus it will give me a psychological thrill lording over a white employee. If you're a black business owner black employees feel that they're on your level, try to be friends and just because the boss exchanged some civil chat with them they think they can start slacking and taking time off. It's actually great being black. All my employees are white, no one gives me shit for not being "diverse" in the work place and I'm making mad paper.
>>
>>135926864
>things that never happened, the post
show innovative buisnesses started by a black dude that do not involve pimping, rap music and other niggerish shit
shouldn´t be much of a problems with billions of them, right?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.